Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thank you. However I had no problem downloading the files from the site, but when ... 81xx Themes forum

slav no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Thank you.
    However I had no problem downloading the files from the site, but when I try to get them installed on my curve it gave me the following message: No additional applications designed for your device were found.
    I thought i was downloading an incorrect version but everything seems right except that as i posted before the only one out of the bunch that i am able to install and run is the Zen version.
    Any thoughts?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by slav View Post
    Thank you.
    However I had no problem downloading the files from the site, but when I try to get them installed on my curve it gave me the following message: No additional applications designed for your device were found.
    I thought i was downloading an incorrect version but everything seems right except that as i posted before the only one out of the bunch that i am able to install and run is the Zen version.
    Any thoughts?
    Slav, can you "browse" at that point and point to the .alx file for the theme you're trying to install? (I may be misunderstanding your issue.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Slav, have you deleted any of the pre-loaded themes from your BB using maxmem or anything?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Yes azstar. I didn't think of that. If you deleted any BB Dimension themes, like the today etc., it will not show any today themes and so on.

LizDubovik no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey!! So I have a memory card in my blackberry and i cannot load them onto my curve, and when I tried to put them on through my application loader it doesn't work either. Do you think you could tell me how?

Quote Originally Posted by LizDubovik View Post
    Hey!! So I have a memory card in my blackberry and i cannot load them onto my curve, and when I tried to put them on through my application loader it doesn't work either. Do you think you could tell me how?
    Do you have 4.5 OS on your device? Also, themes do not load onto your memory card, they will load onto your device memory? If you do not have 4.5, then the theme will not work.

Updated Today Plus/Customizable

I have added two new versions of the 83xx and 81xx Today Plus versions. These feature customizable icons I did have to change the font because the 4.6 cdk did not have it. The 83xx is 4.2.2 and up and the 81xx is 4.2.1 and up.. Did not have time to test these, so please let me know of any problems that you might come across. Enjoy

You're gonna keep me busy updating one of my favorite themes, aren't you? (You KNEW I wouldn't miss this.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Lol.. Darn Tootin JB. Let me know if you find any mistakes.

~via smartphone~

Ok, JB found that the message folders were cut off, so I am hoping that this will fix it. Added new zips. JB, let me know if I fixed the problem and anyone who downloaded it, please re-download for the fix.

Thanks Deb. I'll get it in the am - I'm wap now. I'll let you know. ~via smartphone~

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks a lot. Superg job!!!

There's more.. Just added both 83xx and 81xx Custom2 Today Plus versions in 4.5 which are for messages only and 6 text lines. See image and zips on the first post. Enjoy

streetenigma23 no está en línea Cheating
    I'm guessing the OTA for custom today + is coming?~via smartphone~
    Last edited by streetenigma23; 02-03-2009 at 01:56 AM. Reason: typo

OTA links have been added to the first post

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast