Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 145

i have 4.3 i have a sprint 8330... 81xx Themes forum

  1. #16
    NewYorkChic's Avatar
    NewYorkChic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    76

    Advertisement



    i have 4.3 i have a sprint 8330

  2. #17
    twoboyz_22's Avatar
    twoboyz_22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28
    I cannot get to work on the 4.3 os ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #18
    iluvmyBBpearl's Avatar
    iluvmyBBpearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    85
    can you make the today plus for pearl 4.5 os? please please thank you

  4. #19
    abonter4's Avatar
    abonter4 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    204CFDB7
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyBBpearl View Post
    can you make the today plus for pearl 4.5 os? please please thank you
    me too? but today theme? 4.2 and 4.5?
    Last edited by abonter4; 08-23-2008 at 04:02 PM.

  5. #20
    creative21's Avatar
    creative21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    24BOD7BB
    Posts
    17
    Can i get this on a cuve 8320? it wont load on my desktop manager

  6. #21
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    I have updated the zip files with some corrections and Cherri will update the OTA links for me soon. Make sure that you are running 4.5 OS to download.

    Please re-download for the fix

  7. #22
    vangorder's Avatar
    vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    198
    Where are the OTA links, or have they not been posted yet?
    You have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth;
    therefore, listen and observe twice as often as you speak.

  8. #23
    BB_Masta's Avatar
    BB_Masta no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    204CFDB7
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by abonter4 View Post
    me too? but today theme? 4.2 and 4.5?
    yes, the 8100 in today on 4.5?

  9. #24
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    ota links updated.

  10. #25
    aclayej's Avatar
    aclayej no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    70
    Would love a today or zen for the 81XX.

  11. #26
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    I added some 81xx versions to the first post. Hope you like them.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 08-27-2008 at 09:12 PM.

  12. #27
    daigo's Avatar
    daigo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6

    Thank you!

    Installing right now on my Black Pearl (I feel a pirate every time I mention it).
    Expect some feedback....

    Zen looks great but is missing something:
    -a different background on the active icon (as the gray in the icon view) would be nice if someone have a third-party app on the home screen
    -an animated hourglass
    -a blue border for the dialogue boxes or a gray border on the right anb bottom sides to improve readability
    -profiles icon on the right side of the home screen

    I really appreciate your work, one of my 3 favourite themes, and it could be perfect for me with 4 little changes....
    Last edited by daigo; 08-28-2008 at 01:40 PM.

  13. #28
    VOK3900's Avatar
    VOK3900 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    24B208D3
    Posts
    14
    Cool theme! Keep up the good work.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  14. #29
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I added some 81xx versions to the first post. Hope you like them.
    I got it on my backup Pearl - very cool, PD. ..and thanks for the 83xx OTA, Cherri.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

  15. #30
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by daigo View Post
    Installing right now on my Black Pearl (I feel a pirate every time I mention it).
    Expect some feedback....

    Zen looks great but is missing something:
    -a different background on the active icon (as the gray in the icon view) would be nice if someone have a third-party app on the home screen
    -an animated hourglass
    -a blue border for the dialogue boxes or a gray border on the right anb bottom sides to improve readability
    -profiles icon on the right side of the home screen

    I really appreciate your work, one of my 3 favourite themes, and it could be perfect for me with 4 little changes....
    I did not create this theme. It is from Rim, I just added a diff font and lock wallpaper by using the original theme. I do not have control of what the iconz look like. If I change the icons to the right zen, then they would be permanent and you could not change to what you want. I believe with the zen you can move your homescreen iconz to what you want including 3rd party apps. I hope you understand.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •