Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

thanks. it is cool... 81xx Themes forum

Ang3l no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

thanks. it is cool

jjsnider1979 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by btg126 View Post
    hey this is an awesome theme.. i downloaded the 81xx OTA and it says application successfully downloaded but i dont see it in the themes section.. pleaseee helpp ! i really love this theme.. thanks !
    Same, and I find it in the applications.. but it doesn't show up in the themes part....

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsnider1979 View Post
    Same, and I find it in the applications.. but it doesn't show up in the themes part....
    Make sure you are loading the correct link to your OS. There are two link zip files. THe first one is for 4.5 and the second one named NBX is for 4.2 and up. It's been so long I can't remember which one the ota link is. I think it is for 4.5 only.. Hope that helps.

PinStak no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am new here, and found you by accident. I would like this theme for my 8330. I am not sure how to get it on my phone. Can you post directions on how to to it, or send them to me? Thanks!

btg126 no está en línea Stack level 2
    hey, i tried uploading it with the zip files and its still not working, and now when i try adding it, it says no additional applications designed for your device were found.. i really want this theme

hey, i tried uploading it with the zip files and its still not working, and now when i try adding it, it says no additional applications designed for your device were found.. i really want this theme
    Did you download the zip that said NBX for 4.2?

or the other one that is for 4.5??

What OS are you using on your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by PinStak View Post
    I am new here, and found you by accident. I would like this theme for my 8330. I am not sure how to get it on my phone. Can you post directions on how to to it, or send them to me? Thanks!
    You can go to this thread from your phone and click in the ota link and it wil download to your phone.

If you want to use the zip file, then you go to your computer and download the link. Bring up desktop manger, plug your phone into the usb and then click application loader when it shows your applications, click browse and then look for where you downloaded the link and click on it. it will add it to your list of apps. Then click next and finish. That's it.

Then go to your phone, go to options and then themes. Find the theme and click on it to load as your theme.

i downloaded the NBX 4.2 and the OS is 4.2.0.73.

i downloaded the NBX 4.2 and the OS is 4.2.0.73.
    Not sure why you are having problems with it. Might I suggest that you download the newest OS upgrade from TMO's website for 4.5. It is pretty easy and gives you directions to download. Also download the newest DM which is 4.6 with Roxio.

=/ oh man. i was really trying to avoid doing so but I guess i will download the OS 4.5.. where can i get the upgrade? can you please send me the link. thanks so much for all your help.

Well I went to TMOs website and I don't see the 4.5 upgrade for 8100's. Hmmm strange. I will have to look around for an update for you.

I cant find it anywhere either.. Will this update erase everything off my phone or will it jus update it.

Here ya go! First thing you do is download the 4.5 software. After it downloads, you run it to install it. Then it is on your computer. Then you delete the Rim vendor file. Click HERE for the link to the update.

Go to My Computer/C/Program Files/Common files/Research in Motion/App Loader/

Then look for Vendor Files then DELETE
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 11-23-2008 at 09:22 PM.

I cant find it anywhere either.. Will this update erase everything off my phone or will it jus update it.
    Alwasy do a back up before an install. then when the install is complete, you can reload the backup to put your stuff back on the phone. After an install, in DM you may have to go back and check the boxes for apps that you want to put on your phone before you click install. I had to do that before. It is normal.

It may erase anything that you loaded on your phone through OTA like some themes, but you can always add those back on later.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast