Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

am i still the only 1 who is unable to get it to work on ... 81xx Themes forum

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245

Advertisement

am i still the only 1 who is unable to get it to work on my fone.. lol im runnin os 4.5 and have dled the theme 3 times its not appearing on my phone boooo for me...as i now retract my statement made just 3 minutes ago.. it worked finally thanx for the theme i luv the grinch
    Last edited by Smurf2598; 09-20-2008 at 03:51 PM.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Thnx. I am so glad you got it to work!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fatherdivine no está en línea Stack level 1
    pdxmatt triying to get your grinch new to BB dl can you take me through the steps
    Last edited by fatherdivine; 09-20-2008 at 04:49 PM.

What BB do you have? Do you have a data plan? If you do, then all you need to do is go to this thread from your phone and click on the device you have ota link and it will download right to your phone. Then you go to options/themes and click on the theme and it will load it on your BB.

If you don't have a data plan, then you have to use the zip file and use your desktop manager from your computer and download it that way to your phone.

ribonuklea no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sweet themes, really like the whole grinch idea and the keyboard lock screen is perfectt

biggzjm no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having problems wid it, I have installed and uninstalled, battery pull etc but I am not seeing it in my Theme area i jus see it in my application..any ideas

sbrooklyns no está en línea Stack level 1
    i love it!

stonewall72 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Love it nice work!

jesdaisy5 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is awsome kudo's dude. The grinch is one of my all time fav movies....now if I can find one of the wizard of oz my childhood movies..would be almost complete on my BB. I'm still looking for the wizard of oz and also for one from the rocky horror picture show. Its a stupid movie but I love it. Thanks for the theme it rocks!!

fatherdivine no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~need aid with my desktop mang and bb media card getting desktop mess "no media card detected. Just put one in and formated it. On bb it shows it in opt but comes up when I explore it in music device mode I see device and media card but can't download to bb switched to roxio still no bb connected and something about filter pls help

phillypete no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24539e3f
    Nice work...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by biggzjm View Post
    I am having problems wid it, I have installed and uninstalled, battery pull etc but I am not seeing it in my Theme area i jus see it in my application..any ideas
    Hmm.. It should work on 4.3. Not sure why you are having trouble. Did you upgrade to TMo's 4.5 yet? Maybe do that and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by fatherdivine View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~need aid with my desktop mang and bb media card getting desktop mess "no media card detected. Just put one in and formated it. On bb it shows it in opt but comes up when I explore it in music device mode I see device and media card but can't download to bb switched to roxio still no bb connected and something about filter pls help
    I'm kind of confused about this one. Are you loading the zip link or trying to do it ota? OTA is from you Blackberry and downloads directly to it. The zip link is the one that you would use your DM for and you would load it with application loader not through Roxio. Themes do not save on media cards. It saves to your phone. Then you go to option/themes and select the theme you would like.

spencer08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm just curious... Is that a cigarette hanging out of his mouth? I don't recall the grinch smoking!

dlinander no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have an 8100 wit 4.5 and i cant get the theme to show up where its supposed to. please help me out, i love this theme

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast