i am getting a new bb pearl 2 from tmo tomorrow and was wondering if ... 81xx Themes forum

Hatebreeder no está en línea Stack level 2

Question 8130

Advertisement

i am getting a new bb pearl 2 from tmo tomorrow and was wondering if the today plus theme is still available for it? its by far the best them IMO - but i noticed the bb homepage no longer has the same themes available for dl for free like the today plus theme.

1.) can i use it on bb pearl 2

2.) where do i get it?

3.) will all my wallpapers from pearl 1 work on pearl 2 since the resolution is the same

thanks

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    All the wallpapers shoudl work if the screen is the same size.

Dont know about today plus---I think I remember some one saying that it was preloaded on there---maybe someone has the zip file and they can share if you ask nicely.

What's with the name?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

the name comes from the misfits song. thanks for the link. i already found a zip file that says today plus, ill use yours if it works, its only 1 file though a .jad . do i just point the bb desktop app loader to that file?
    Last edited by Hatebreeder; 04-28-2008 at 11:34 PM.

No, it is an OTA link and must be loaded via the BB browser. Send the link to your BB (must be a pearl) and open the link. It will ask you to download, click the download button and it will install and reboot.

when i send the link in email and click on it it give me http error 404 not found. page could not be displayed.

i can get to other sites from my 8120. and when i click on that link from my computer it takes me to the file. what could be causing this?

Browse to the page here on pinstack via the BB browser and click the link. Maybe part of the link is missing in the email. I just tried it and it works.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

you are the man, for some reason that worked, has anyone ever found out how to correct the date with this theme so it goes MM/DD and not DD/MM??

or found one that works the same with the app bar hidden at bottom but scrolling over it brings up your 5 icons but the date is corrected?

ty so much for the help

It's not a problem with the date. The theme maker is using the European style of date (also used in Canada I think) which is DD/MM/YY instead of the US style of MM/DD/YY.

Here is another Today+ theme that has the hidden bar to the right, I don't personally like it as much but it is still cool: http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...x260_422_b.jad

Again, browse here for the link via BB if you can not copy and email the link.

ya that one is not bad, i prefer the hidden tray at bottom, you dont have the extra space taken up by the "applications" part which can be accessed with one button anyway , and with the regular today plus you can scroll up to the speaker icon and change your profile very easily. The ultimate theme for me would be today plus as it is now, just with the ability to have the date and time correct for the united states.