I just moved from the 8100 to the 8120. I am still using the Today ... 81xx Themes forum

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Question 8120 - Today Plus theme not showing calendar list

Advertisement

I just moved from the 8100 to the 8120. I am still using the Today Plus theme on the 8120. I love the theme but for some reason, on the 8120, my calendar does not show the list of upcoming appointments on the main screen like it did on my 8100. I've tried several different things: reinstalling the theme, restoring the calendar database, battery pull, etc. but nothing seems to be working. It's weird because I am getting the list for messages and the call log, it's just the calendar that's not working. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Did you install it OTA or download it through your PC? If it was through the PC make sure that you have your OS installed on the computer as well.
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I tried it both ways. I do have my OS installed. I also tried resetting my BB to factory settings and then reinstalling databases... the calendar list showed up for a while and then disappeared again!

Also, I tried it with the regular today theme with the same results - nothing in the calendar list. Very strange....

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    OK, resolved by just retyping all the recurring entries directly into my BB (talk about a pain). Apparently this is another case of incompatibility between devices... or more likely, between the different operating systems. Hopefully this will stick!