Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Glad we got that taken care of for both of you. Now if MissVickie and ... 81xx Themes forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

Glad we got that taken care of for both of you. Now if MissVickie and David can get it to work we'll be happy.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Serpent no está en línea Stack level 2

Although I do have one more very minor question. Is there any way to change the fonts other than in the keyboard menu?

JamesBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100/Pearl OTA Themes

I am still having trouble with all the OTA themes. Whether from Mobile41 or from other sites it gives me the page not found error everytime. Ive already made sure that i am using the internet browser, and that i am typing the URL(s) in correctly.
    Is there anything else i can do?

Also srl i was wondering if you had the iPhone2 download that i could put through the desktop manager, rather than OTA. I downloaded the first one that way and i wanted to check out the second.

Thanks

midnite_tm no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    306cf0dc

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBerry
    Also srl i was wondering if you had the iPhone2 download that i could put through the desktop manager, rather than OTA. I downloaded the first one that way and i wanted to check out the second.

Thanks
    Same here..... Is there a way to change my text color? my address book shows addresses in white text. If I click to edit or view a address, the text will turn to black against the background making it hard to see. Still a Great Theme!
    PIN: 23E0A1C8

Yeah i also have those problems.

All the menu's are in white text, but all the sub-menus change over to black text. When i was outside in the natural light it was nearly impossible to see the text unless i turned the phone at an inconvenient angle.
    Also just one more problem i have which is minor. The messages icon actually says Email underneath it (on iphone1, im not sure if its fixed with the second) so ive got two email icons, though one does go to messages and one goes to my email. Then some of the other icons, my OZ instant messenger icon, T-zones icon, Setup Wizard, and Bluetooth icon dont match with all the other icons. So i was wondering if you ever planned to release a third version of the iphone theme where you could make custom icons for those so they would be inside the boxes as well. Then some other icons (saved messages, set up internet email, wireless on/off, turn power off, and profiles) just dont have the names of the button written underneath as the rest of the icons do.
    Though it doesnt really stand in the way of the functionality of the theme. The theme overall is great, probably the best one ive seen yet. I just thought id offer a few suggestions if you planned on another future release

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBerry
    Yeah i also have those problems.

All the menu's are in white text, but all the sub-menus change over to black text. When i was outside in the natural light it was nearly impossible to see the text unless i turned the phone at an inconvenient angle.
    Also just one more problem i have which is minor. The messages icon actually says Email underneath it (on iphone1, im not sure if its fixed with the second) so ive got two email icons, though one does go to messages and one goes to my email. Then some of the other icons, my OZ instant messenger icon, T-zones icon, Setup Wizard, and Bluetooth icon dont match with all the other icons. So i was wondering if you ever planned to release a third version of the iphone theme where you could make custom icons for those so they would be inside the boxes as well. Then some other icons (saved messages, set up internet email, wireless on/off, turn power off, and profiles) just dont have the names of the button written underneath as the rest of the icons do.
    Though it doesnt really stand in the way of the functionality of the theme. The theme overall is great, probably the best one ive seen yet. I just thought id offer a few suggestions if you planned on another future release

Feedback is always needed and i thanks those who give it. Based on feedback i have updated the theme and theme links listed for the iPhone, iPhone1r and iPhone2 themes. I think i was able to fix the concerns sorry for the inconveinance as the software is still new and that was theme #1 out the door. If you do update to the latest iPhone theme be sure to totally remove the old version and re-boot the phone before install the newest build of the iPhone themes.

thanks.

kaidar no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

No matter what I do, when I download any themes, they end up in applications but never in Themes. I have followed every step for every different way to access. Any final thoughts before I throw in the towel??
    Thanks and I wish I could play.....
    Mitch

Team Arli$$ no está en línea Stack level 3

can someone re-fix the font size for the iphoneR theme to 8? i luv the theme but the font size is killing me
    wat it do?
    PIN me: 23DE56E4
    Do you believe in Da Lep Ra Con?

rob143 no está en línea Stack level 1

hi everyone, hope someone can help, when trying to download these OTA i get the error 404 page cannot be found, no matter what theme i try to download.

Went through all the steps you have posted to successfully install them but nothing!

jteague no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm new to doing ota themes. I downloaded the iphone theme and took the battery out after but it doesn't show up in my phone. Can anyone help? Thanks.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by jteague
    I'm new to doing ota themes. I downloaded the iphone theme and took the battery out after but it doesn't show up in my phone. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    Hi jteague,

Also see: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ms_issues.html

that should help out most.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

kaidar, Do you have the Com_Plazmic_Theme_Reader in the Options/Advanced Options/Applications? or do you have to go into modules to find it?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Rob, when do you get that error? When you try to download the theme? Do you have the Blackberry Internet Browser set as your Default Browser in Options/Advanced Options/Browser?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Thanks srl, but im still having a problem because my 8100 will not let me go to any of the OTA download sites. Ive made sure im typing it correctly, and even sent the links through email to my phone. Ive also made sure im set up on the Internet Browser, but still i get the "404 error. page cannot be found" message.

Is there anything further i can do to fix this? Or is there a place i can find the iPhone download to install it through my Desktop Manager?

No problem to give feedback, the iPhone theme is awesome and i would use it whether or not those small problems were fixed.

thank you.

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~stayed instead of syst sorry

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast