Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Hey Srl7741-- How do you change the icon transparency?... 81xx Themes forum

anthonyp20 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8100/Pearl OTA Themes

Advertisement

Hey Srl7741-- How do you change the icon transparency?

JamesBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes, im certain im using internet browser and not the WAP browser.

Im typing the URL as i see it, and i also tried copying it and sending it in an email then using the "get link" option. That didnt work either.

i will check my settings one more time to be sure im using the correct browser. thanks for your help so far, hopefully i will be able to get this worked out.

James

microbmen no está en línea Stack level 1

can all makers of themes include the MMS/SMS icon on the desktop. I am looking all over for a nice theme, and when I find one it is always missing the SMS/MMS icon.

grrr...
    thanks everone!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

First off, I would like to say RCBJR - YOUR ROCK! thank you for being so patient with everyone and all their new questions regarding themes!

So...I downloaded a couple that have been posted here and finally last night decided to try and make my own. It worked, wonderfully, after a few tries. But I have noticed, and wondering if anyone else has, that when using one of the new themes and BB Messenger, the use of the symbol keypad has LAG like you would not believe! Does that make sense? I'm chatting and go to get a smiley, and I end up going past it because the scroll is lagging a good second or two. Anyway - has anyone else noticed this?

Happy Monday Stackers!

tmo2188 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e0729a

so does the theme reader file need to be version 4.2 whatever also?

PIN/ID
    ATA

tmo - go to options>advanced options>applications
    click menu and scroll to select modules
    scroll to find com_plazmic_theme_reader
    what are the numbers beside it? mine says 4.2.0.71
    which, like RCBJR, is the same as my OS...

F4everag no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204C97DF

I can not download the OTA themes. I keep getting this error message of "HTTP Error 404:Not Found: The page you are trying to load could not be found. Please try loading a different page.
    HELP PLEASE......

PIN/ID
    ATA

are you opening this thread up on your BB browser and clicking the link provided, instead of trying to type the link in?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Cherri, I don't have that problem with the smilies, But I don't scroll, I use the multiple taps of the sym key then select using the keys. It's much easier than trying to scroll to the correct Smilie.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    Cherri, I don't have that problem with the smilies, But I don't scroll, I use the multiple taps of the sym key then select using the keys. It's much easier than trying to scroll to the correct Smilie.

Rcbjr.
    ok....thanks! i will try and figure out why it does that. i also noticed that my bb messenger contact list is messed up fonts with the theme i built..so maybe that is it...will figure it out when i get home tonight

air4ce1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey F4everag, I had the same problem connecting to the mobile41 link, even when I copied and mailed it to my Pearl. If I just go to mobile41.com it says you have to pay ..err...uh...donate $4 via paypal. When you click the paypal link it gives an error that it's an outdated link or something to that effect. Can I "donate" via my PC? If so, how will you know it was me and then give me OTA access to the themes? Any info would be appreciated. Also, is it a $4 donation per theme or just a one time deal?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by air4ce1
    Hey F4everag, I had the same problem connecting to the mobile41 link, even when I copied and mailed it to my Pearl. If I just go to mobile41.com it says you have to pay ..err...uh...donate $4 via paypal. When you click the paypal link it gives an error that it's an outdated link or something to that effect. Can I "donate" via my PC? If so, how will you know it was me and then give me OTA access to the themes? Any info would be appreciated. Also, is it a $4 donation per theme or just a one time deal?
    Which theme(s)? each of those are also posted here free to download ota.
    There may be some i recently missed but looking back over other threads i think they can be found.

I can try and help make it easy by posting it again. All tho double posting is not always good. Maybe i can find the original post and update a link here for you.

thanks.

jhayman no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    I have a question. I am in missvickie's boat, although I just went to the cingular OS and it still doesn't work. What version of the Plazmic Theme Reader do you have, Rcbjr? Mine is 1.1.0.14
    This is precisely the problem!!! You need version 4.2.0.xxx. Version 4.2.0.xxx came pre-installed with your BlackBerry.

Steps to rectify this:
    1) Check your Desktop Manager to see what version it thinks is installed. If it says 1.1.0.14, delete it. Then run AppLoader again.

2) If Desktop Manager says you have 4.2.0.xxx, then the Desktop Manager database and your device are out of sync. Delete the theme reader module on your device, and then the next time you sync up, it should note the missing module and install it.

Hopefully this helps.

Serpent no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by jhayman
    This is precisely the problem!!! You need version 4.2.0.xxx. Version 4.2.0.xxx came pre-installed with your BlackBerry.

Steps to rectify this:
    1) Check your Desktop Manager to see what version it thinks is installed. If it says 1.1.0.14, delete it. Then run AppLoader again.

2) If Desktop Manager says you have 4.2.0.xxx, then the Desktop Manager database and your device are out of sync. Delete the theme reader module on your device, and then the next time you sync up, it should note the missing module and install it.

Hopefully this helps.
    jhayman and Rcbjr. I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP SO MUCH. After I deleted the entry from the desktop manager, I caught, for what must have been a split second, the Desktop Manager installing the new theme reader. The new Themes now show up in themes, and I am about to conduct my first test. Your patience is duly noted and I owe you both one for your patience and intelligence surrounding the issue.

tmo2188 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e0729a

thanks so much i finally got it to work

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast