Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142 LastLast

I downloaded the ZEN-popo theme and I am having trouble with the date. When the ... 81xx Themes forum

The_Rock976 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

Advertisement

I downloaded the ZEN-popo theme and I am having trouble with the date. When the day of the months is two digits the only thing that dislays is the first digit. Can you tell me how to fix it. I have already tried re-installing it.
    Last edited by The_Rock976; 02-26-2008 at 06:01 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rock976 View Post
    I downloaded the ZEN-popo theme and I am having trouble with the date. When the day of the months is two digits the only thing that dislays is the first digit. Can you tell me how to fix it. I have already tried re-installing it.
    you will have to contact the person who made the theme to change the date.

Quote Originally Posted by Ytalian View Post
    I've tried that but it's saying that you need both applications one for OC handheld? and the DM I have the DM but I always get the error that the applications can't be found. I'm sorry I'm new to this and I'm trying to figure it out.
    you have to have the device software on your PC too.

so you need the following installed on your pc
    1) latest version of desktop manager
    2) latest version of device software

ThinBlueLine021 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Nevermind, I'll read the other topic first before posting. Duh.
    Last edited by ThinBlueLine021; 02-28-2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Wrong Post

cherryberrypie no está en línea Stack level 1

Make sure you've unzipped the files first then once loaded must do the following: go to options>advanced options>applications> then highlight the theme you want press menu key not trackwheel>edit permissions>interactions and change to allow then save. Exit all then do a hard power cycle, once the BB is back on again go to themes and it should be there. Hope this helps.

richard2010 no está en línea Stack level 1

I CANT GET IT TO WORK i saved the file as a zipped folder then i extracted all the files and then i tried to add it through my desktop manager but it says no applications were found for your device

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by richard2010 View Post
    I CANT GET IT TO WORK i saved the file as a zipped folder then i extracted all the files and then i tried to add it through my desktop manager but it says no applications were found for your device
    you MUST have your device software installed on your PC in addition to the Desktop Manager

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ere_found.html

bonita1278 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a problem with my themes since I downloaded 4.5 on my 8100. My menu screen is the default AT&T screen still and won't change to the newer theme. PLEASE HELP!!!

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2

HELP :( OS 4.2.0.69 8100 Question

I need to know if OS 4.2.0.69 for the 8100 will support animated themes. I also need to know if i can re-write the custom.properties file to include 4.2.0.69. I guess if 4.2.0.69 supports animation, then i will just try it, but i made a theme for someone and they cant install it cuz it is built for 4.2.1+

I know this is a dead thread, but i thought i would try. Thanks for any info you can give
    If any issues with my themes are found, please inform me so I can fix them :)

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

pyne11 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Volcom Theme

The Volcom theme for the 8100 downloads fine but then when I transfer the ALX file onto my BB it gives me an error. I was wondering if anyone knows whats going on or has had the same problem?

genie5008 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question kissing wolves 81XX

I downloaded the kissing wolves theme for the 81XX and all the pictures work apart from the 2nd one, am not sure if its supposed to come on when i hit but to show all the icons, is there an option i have to select, am very new to blackberry themes and stuff.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by genie5008 View Post
    I downloaded the kissing wolves theme for the 81XX and all the pictures work apart from the 2nd one, am not sure if its supposed to come on when i hit but to show all the icons, is there an option i have to select, am very new to blackberry themes and stuff.
    I don't really know what OS you're running but I also used to have this same problem long ago when I was still running on 4.2.... However, once I upgraded to 4.5 I could see the (second) picture you're referring to. With 4.2 I could only see one picture the one on the (home page) was the same as the one in the (apps) screen (with all the icons). Hope this helps.

genie5008 no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do i upgrade to the 4.5 version? sorry to be a pain

washington22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The iphone theme works because "it is hosted from a different site"its the pinstacks site idk what's wrong but Aztar as inform Adim and they are working it guys so don't stress...lol its like stand on the otherside of the glass looking a a million dollars but everything will be good...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

foreverfly no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok so quick question for someone who knows how to do this: I have a blackberry pearl and I just downloaded the new storm theme zip file onto my mac. I sent it to my phone via bluetooth. Now I have the .cod and .alx files on my SD card but now what do I do? I cant open them and they aren't showing up in my themes list. CAN I PLEASE GET SOME INSIGHT? THANK YOU!!!

twofacemaze no está en línea Stack level 2
    been playing around with the symbol button lag... looks like for the most part it has to do with transparency. BUT, i cant always seem to replicate it very often, only sometimes