Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

ok so i can sucessfully get themes ota but now i have all these other ... 81xx Themes forum

Jmg16 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

ok so i can sucessfully get themes ota but now i have all these other really cool ones saved on my computer ready to go but everytime i do what you guys say it comes up with an error on there are no applications for your device something like that and im downloading themes for the 8100 pear mine is a 8130 but yaa...PLEASE HELP!! thanks in advance...and umm thanks to the people who helped me last night oh and while im getting help i cant seem to upload the right software ver. for theme creation im pretty hopeless....

willmc81 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

I am not sure I am in the right area but I woudl like to request a theme to be made. I would love to have an Auburn University Football theme.

the hippie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

i was looking in the themes and seen where the peace one was updated but i couldnt find the link,,,posted and question looking for it and it was deleted sorry wasnt aware you were not allowed to post on the page where you found the one you wanted

katwalk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC4113

Re: Japanese theme by xclusive_kiid3

I would like to download the new Japanese theme by xclusive_kiid3, which has been posted in the 8100 download directory. When I go there, it shows a new theme was posted on 11/24/07. When I click on that link to open the 8100 directory, the latest entry is f1 theme posted on 11/16/07. Per my request, xclusive_kiid3 posted a link to the theme. When I click on the link, it takes me to a page with the following message:
    Blackberry Downloads
    Sorry -- there is nothing here to show you (no permission, all entries hidden, etc)
    Unfortunately, this entry is only available to our registered users. If you have an account at this site, log in and try again. Otherwise, consider using the register button to obtain one.
    Please be aware that some entries on this site may only be available to privileged usergroups, in which case you may still receive a warning message after logging in.

I am a registered user and I am logged in, but I continue to get this message. No one else has posted about having a problem finding this theme download. I don't know why I can't see/access this theme. Please help! Thanks.

fourtwilbecks no está en línea Stack level 1

I dl a theme from bipolar named tinkerbell. love the theme, but the date does not display correctly on my pearl. any way to fix that?? it is the home screen and the font options do not affect that screen.

nlewis44 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

I cant upload using the DM. I have a 8130 vzw pearl and can dl via OTA just fine. But when I dl a zip, unzip and load it thru app loader, it gives a message saying that its not for my phone. It asks for alx files so I tried those and the cod files to no avai. It would be great if I could convert them to OTA. Can someone help either use the zip files or convert to OTA?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

for those of you who own an 8130 -- you need to download and install the verizon OS located here:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...w_4_3_0_a.html

kelli67 no está en línea Stack level 3

If I create a theme, how do I make it available for OTA? I saved it as a .jar file, but I don't know how to upload the link? Is it really simple?

nlewis44 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Cherri,

I already have this OS.It was already on my phone. I checked the numbers and they match up with what I have. Where you speaking of the DM software becuase that is new. Ill try that...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

nlewis, you aren't really INSTALLING it on your bb. you are installing it on your PC, so that DM knows what apps to load for your blackberry ...

to be able to load themes using desktop manager you need these two items installed on your PC
    1) Desktop Manager 4.3 (if you have 4.2 sp2, im pretty sure that will work) ... your choice
    2) Device OS .. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...w_4_3_0_a.html

katwalk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC4113

Can't View Newer Themes In Download Directory

I am not able to view any themes for the 8100 in the downloads directory since 11/16/07. The main page shows new entries on 11/27/07 (and I know there was one posted on 11/23/07 and 11/24/07 as well), but when I click on 8100 themes, the last entry showing is 11/16/07. Someone even sent me a direct link to the theme posted on 11/23/07, but when I click on the link I get a message saying:
    Blackberry Downloads
    Sorry -- there is nothing here to show you (no permission, all entries hidden, etc)
    Unfortunately, this entry is only available to our registered users. If you have an account at this site, log in and try again. Otherwise, consider using the register button to obtain one.
    Please be aware that some entries on this site may only be available to privileged usergroups, in which case you may still receive a warning message after logging in.

I am registered and logged in. Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do to view/download these themes posted after 11/16/07? Thanks.

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64

When I try to upload a theme from my desktop manager after I select the theme to open it tells me there are no themes/files compatible with my device.

What's up with that?!

Baran Romis no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by baudbox View Post
    Hi all,
    I've finished a couple of days the today version of a modified version from Ozrial.

Here is some pictures:

You 'll find all the other theme available for download here > http://baudbox.net/

And directly for the today version here > Cartoon_baudbox_today.zip

Enjoy

When I add this theme, it doesn't find it in my pearls theme directory, but it's added, because it finds it to remove it when I re-connect my phone.

Anyone know what's going on there?

bbluv no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems with Rudolph theme

I'm on OS 4.2 and can't load the Rudolph theme via zip. My DM is not recognizing it. Maybe kelli can export it for different OSs. Love the theme from the pics tho.

darion83 no está en línea Stack level 1

Why isn't the last theme posted, the hunting theme, not working? Is it a link problem?