Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

i dont know how to put themes on my 8100 pearl can anyone help me ... 81xx Themes forum

irvinnoe no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

i dont know how to put themes on my 8100 pearl can anyone help me pllz
    its at&t pllz help me

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by sjb4
    I cannot get an OTA theme to work. It downloaded successfully and is listed in my Applications folder. I changed all permissions to ALLOW, I did the battery pull twice, and it still doesn't appear in my Themes folder.

I deleted it and redownloaded it and did all these steps again.

I even checked, and I have the plazmic theme reader on the phone (w/ all permission set to ALLOW as well).

I am on AT&T, with V4.2.1.96 (platform 2.3.0.78)

What am I missing here?
    i think your problem might be that you have a theme maker. i also have a pearl but there is no theme reader in my applications list. if you downloaded it to your phone, then delete it. if it came with your software version then the problem has to be elsewhere.

Re: 8100/Pearl OTA Themes

Quote Originally Posted by pgringo
    I downloaded the plazmic reader (OTA) and then downloaded a theme but when i go to options/theme the theme doesn't appear. i check and the application registers on my device but i can't get the option to activate the theme. i just got a new bb8100 through at&t
    delete the theme reader. you dont need it.

options>advanced>applications

Quote Originally Posted by Spuffy
    Can you download themes from pinstack from the BB internet itself? Cuz I really don't get how to do the desktop manager unzipping stuff...if someone wouldn't mind BB msging me or something to let me know I'd really appreciate it
    yes you can, just check out the topics that have "OTA" on them. easiest thing to do is copy the links, email them to yourself, then you can open the links from your email.

or you can point your bb browser to the 8100 OTA thread here on pinstack by clicking this link. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ta_themes.html

Ibot9 no está en línea Stack level 1

I can not get themes on my Pearl. i unzip the file and install through the application loader. it shows on applications in the Blackberry but does not show up under themes. I have version 4.2 desktop manager. Can anyone help?

bbluv no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

still don't have a clue how to load a rar file. My desktop manager is not recognizing it. Someone elaborate maybe. Otherwise, pics look great.

MKhora no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241AAFB7

Thumbs up Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

Quote Originally Posted by bbluv
    still don't have a clue how to load a rar file. My desktop manager is not recognizing it. Someone elaborate maybe. Otherwise, pics look great.
    Thnx bbluv. Heres how You do it.

1. Extract The file using WinRar http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

2. Open The folder and add the ALX to Desktop Manager.

Thats It!

I prefer to use this method so You could save any of My themes to Your hard drive for later use. and also so You don't lose them.
    Next Level Design By Sinista Graphix!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibot9
    I can not get themes on my Pearl. i unzip the file and install through the application loader. it shows on applications in the Blackberry but does not show up under themes. I have version 4.2 desktop manager. Can anyone help?
    if you havent already, go to applications, click on the theme name, change all properties to allow. that should work

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ibot9

Install using your desktop manager.

1. Download the zip file to your PC:
    2. Unzip the file to a folder (name the folder).
    3. Connect your Blackberry to your computer.
    4. Open up Desktop Manager –> Application Loader –> Add.
    5. Find the file called “ThemeName.alx” and click “OK”.
    6. Re-boot the phone when done.

Notes:
    Icons from any third party vendors will show as they normally do, without transparency.

Additionally after installing themes keep the theme folder in the same place or the desktop manager will produce a message saying it can't find any additional applications to install in the future if you attempt to install additional themes.

Phones do have memory limits, you may not be able to keep a never ending list of themes installed. If you find that a theme does not show up look at how many themes you have installed and consider removing one to make room for the newly install theme.

Ibot9 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741
    Install using your desktop manager.

1. Download the zip file to your PC:
    2. Unzip the file to a folder (name the folder).
    3. Connect your Blackberry to your computer.
    4. Open up Desktop Manager –> Application Loader –> Add.
    5. Find the file called “ThemeName.alx” and click “OK”.
    6. Re-boot the phone when done.

Notes:
    Icons from any third party vendors will show as they normally do, without transparency.

Additionally after installing themes keep the theme folder in the same place or the desktop manager will produce a message saying it can't find any additional applications to install in the future if you attempt to install additional themes.

Phones do have memory limits, you may not be able to keep a never ending list of themes installed. If you find that a theme does not show up look at how many themes you have installed and consider removing one to make room for the newly install theme.

I have tried all these. I don't understand how it shows up under applications butnot under themes, so I know it's loaded on the BB I just cant acess it?????

gixxer frog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

maybe the theme isnt for the OS you r using on ur phone... i accidentally did that to a theme or 2 of mine - made it and exported it to 4.2.2 ... and it would show up on other ppls BBs but couldnt access it... so i would check to see with the person who made the theme ask them.
    http://gixxerfrog.100webspace.net - my website - themes

WoPStA7 no está en línea Stack level 1

i cant view my theme when i upload to my phone..help please

Carlp336 no está en línea Stack level 1

on the 8100 how do you delete themes from the deivce ?

Ghostberry no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry Skinz

I installed themes on my 8100 but it does not come up in themes but in advance options under applications its there how do i get themes not this blackberry 8100 pearl

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Blackberry Skinz

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostberry View Post
    I installed themes on my 8100 but it does not come up in themes but in advance options under applications its there how do i get themes not this blackberry 8100 pearl
    you need to upgrade to the latest/newest OS for the pearl. then your themes will work

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...2_1_108_a.html

how to:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rade_your.html