Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jhayman Let's see if I can summarize the problems seen so far ... 81xx Themes forum

Serpent no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jhayman
    Let's see if I can summarize the problems seen so far
    1) Unable to download - seems to be fixed now
    2) Missing time - the new link seems to fix that
    3) After a reboot, the theme shows up in the list, but activating does nothing
    4) After a reboot, the theme doesn't show up in Options->Themes

Issues 3 and 4 are a bit worrisome. Let's do some sanity checks.

a) We've already ruled out carrier and OS versions, since other people with the same carrier and OS don't appear to have the problem, right?

b) What other themes do you have on your device? Any strange ones? Any traditional ones that are missing?

c) If you go to Options->Advanced Options->Applications, then choose "Modules" from the menu, do you see "com_plazmic_themereader" (you should). Do you see "com_plazmic_theme_reader" (you shouldn't). Do you see "com_plazmic_theme_xxxx" (where xxx is the theme name)?
    I have the BB Dimension Icon, BB Dimension Today, BB Dimension Zen, Phantom, and T-Mobile Zen themes. BB Dimension icon is active currently. I don't think any traditional ones are missing.

I do not see com_plasmic_themereader or theme_reader. I also do not see com_plazmic_theme_xxxx in modules, but I do see it in themes.

jhayman no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    I do not see com_plasmic_themereader or theme_reader. I also do not see com_plazmic_theme_xxxx in modules, but I do see it in themes.
    Hmm. I'm not sure if that's expected or unexpected. What are the first three entries you see in the modules list?

Serpent no está en línea Stack level 2

Hmm. I'm not sure if that's expected or unexpected. What are the first three entries you see in the modules list?
    I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. I do not see the actual theme jar file in modules, but I saw it in "applications"

xpsych07x no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EB3735

Re: 8100/Pearl OTA Themes

some reason my browser said it couldnt find the link

TMOLydia no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73420

Okay I loved the iPhone theme but I noticed something..I can't see the time. Anyone else with that problem?

HITMONEY no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A06965

Let's see if I can summarize the problems seen so far
    1) Unable to download - seems to be fixed now
    2) Missing time - the new link seems to fix that
    3) After a reboot, the theme shows up in the list, but activating does nothing
    4) After a reboot, the theme doesn't show up in Options->Themes

Issues 3 and 4 are a bit worrisome. Let's do some sanity checks.

a) We've already ruled out carrier and OS versions, since other people with the same carrier and OS don't appear to have the problem, right?

b) What other themes do you have on your device? Any strange ones? Any traditional ones that are missing?

c) If you go to Options->Advanced Options->Applications, then choose "Modules" from the menu, do you see "com_plazmic_themereader" (you should). Do you see "com_plazmic_theme_reader" (you shouldn't). Do you see "com_plazmic_theme_xxxx" (where xxx is the theme name)?
    I have the Zen, Cingular, and the iPhone2. Zen and Cingular work fine. iPhone does nothing when selected.

I do have the theme reader and the theme in the modules section, but the one I see is "com_plazmic_theme_reader". This is not the right one??
    Last edited by HITMONEY; 02-02-2007 at 02:34 AM.

Mi|enko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D1276

Quote Originally Posted by TMOLydia
    Okay I loved the iPhone theme but I noticed something..I can't see the time. Anyone else with that problem?
    I had that problem with iphone1, but not with iphone2.

PIN/ID
    23EB3735

Whast the new link to dl the iphone1 and 2 theme?

PIN/ID
    23EB3735

errr! everytime i put http://www.mobile41.com/8100%20Theme...me_iPhone2.jad in.. it keep saying page not found!

jdog111578 no está en línea Stack level 1

xp: make sure you have the space between me & iphone. sometimes it will put in a period. Thats what happened to me. Best thing to do is email the link to your phone then get link and download.
    ~Jdog

starwatcher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20542F84

Hi, cannot get http://www.mobile41.com/8100%20Theme...me_iPhone1.jad to download, I emailed myself the link, but each time I click, it tells me it cannot find the link. It is an underscore not a space or period between me and iPhone1, right. Anyway I did not type it in, it is exactly as seen above, and still cannot find it.

deceive no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC31BF

Quote Originally Posted by HITMONEY
    I have the Zen, Cingular, and the iPhone2. Zen and Cingular work fine. iPhone does nothing when selected.

I do have the theme reader and the theme in the modules section, but the one I see is "com_plazmic_theme_reader". This is not the right one??
    I ALSO have com_plazmic_theme_reader, rather than "themereader", all the themes work for me, except for the "clock" issue, on both iphone theme's...and the font issue (not being able to change the font size/type) on both iphone theme's.

I guess I'll just deleted them from the applications screens..and maybe try and re-download them.

Looking forward to see some other type of themes soon. Except for the iphone theme's, everything seems to be a slightly altered version of the "Zen" theme with a different wallpaper, that I didn't really care for the first time.....Thanks again for the work guys and the problem posts....at least I know I'm not alone

kaidar no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

I have downloaded the themes and transfered to my pearl but they do not show up under "Themes"; they are under applications. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks and you guys are brillant!!
    Mitch

techytom no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by starwatcher
    Hi, cannot get http://www.mobile41.com/8100%20Theme...me_iPhone1.jad to download, I emailed myself the link, but each time I click, it tells me it cannot find the link. It is an underscore not a space or period between me and iPhone1, right. Anyway I did not type it in, it is exactly as seen above, and still cannot find it.
    Me Too! I've typed in the string until I've almost gone blind -- I've now spend over 1-1/2 HOURS trying to type it in -- staring at it -- etc. Is that really THREE PERIODS IN A ROW?

Not to be rude, but isnt' there some kind of shortcut URL that could be used, like on my PC, TINYURL?

I'd love to be able to get these themes -- I'm sorry I seem frustrated -- any help is really appreciated!

Tom :cry::cry:

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by techytom
    Me Too! I've typed in the string until I've almost gone blind -- I've now spend over 1-1/2 HOURS trying to type it in -- staring at it -- etc. Is that really THREE PERIODS IN A ROW?

Not to be rude, but isnt' there some kind of shortcut URL that could be used, like on my PC, TINYURL?

I'd love to be able to get these themes -- I'm sorry I seem frustrated -- any help is really appreciated!

Tom :cry::cry:

Let me try to help?

Also see: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ta_themes.html

for the correct and up to date links. For those who had any issues with the date/time/banner. The theme was changed a bit and the links listed above have been update. Try removing the theme (while using another theme) you can't delete a theme if its the active one being used and after the re-boot of the phone try a fresh install of the 8100/Pearl iPhone1 theme.

It should work just fine now.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast