Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Notorious170 since you liked the look of the original font, what i ... 81xx Themes forum

vasil946 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Bloodrayne

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious170
    since you liked the look of the original font, what i did was only change it to an easily readable font on the message screen. let me know if this works out for you or if you need me to change the fonts on other screenshots.
    Sorry to be pain in the neck,but the date is not working right(last letter from the Mont and the day are not there)and everything on the calendar ,task or emails can not be read since the leathers are black so is the background.

ladymedic no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

I am having trouble finding the right size pics to use as backgrounds when building my own with plazmic, does anyone know size and quality guidelines? up to this point I just find a pic that I want to use and try it to see how it looks, but if there are some guide lines that would really help. thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The standard size for the home screen and lock screen is 240x260...you will need to use a graphics program such as photoshop or gimp to resize your images. Remember if you have an image you like but its in portfolio (260x240) and you try to resize to correct size it will distort.

got2havit101 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

sorry...the themes in question are the t4bb-gators....t4bbvista....t4bbchrome.......on

got2havit101 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

the themes in question to my first post are the GATORS.... VISTA.... CHROME.......on the home screen that shows tha 5 icons, i can not access any of these via the trackweel or any other function. Thanks
    Last edited by azstar; 10-14-2008 at 07:30 PM. Reason: content edit

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    got2havit - how are you downloading the themes? OTA or ZIP - thru DM?

are you trying a battery pull after the download is complete, to activate the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by got2havit101
    on the home screen that shows tha 5 icons, i can not access any of these via the trackweel or any other function. Thanks
    the trackwheel

you mean pearl/trackball, right?
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 08-08-2007 at 10:48 PM. Reason: merged

vdragon no está en línea Stack level 2

hey stackers,
    i've downloaded quite a few themes. but some of them don't seem to work. like the police theme and the ducati 1098. i soft reset'ed my pearl using the app that someone had found in replacement of doing a battery pull, but still the themes do not show up. i then tried a battery pull but that didn't seem to work either. when i went to DM and viewed the app loader list, the themes were on the list as installed. what does this mean? is there anyway to resolve it?

also, does using themes drain your battery and make your pearl slow? am i the only one that is experiencing this or am i doing something wrong? i dont use my phone that often, but the battery seems to be going down pretty rapidly. its draining faster then when i had used themes. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance guys/girls.

I'm taking a guess that your OS is most likely 4.2.0.###. If the themer is exporting the theme under a higher OS, it will not show up on Theme List. This is a problem with newer themers only exporing under a higher OS.

NOTE TO THE NEW THEMERS: Please export Pearl Themes under OS 4.2.0.

I know this will be argued, but I do beleive that a graphic intensive theme will drain the battery. I've tested a few themes under the same conditions and have noted that the battery drains quicker when the theme has a ton of graphics.

And as for being slow...no, its not you. If the theme contains any transparent items, it will make the theme seem slower, especially when you are typing a text message and go to the symbol menu....there is a 1-2 second delay.

Hope this helped.

Steve
    thanks alot steve. i appreciate the help. but how do i export a theme under 4.2.0 and what does that mean? and about the theme being slow. im using a theme thats neither has alot of graphics (i dont think) nor does it contain transparent icons. its not just going into the symbol menu and what not. its actually just exploring the phone in general like going to the menu screen from the home screen.

lol i did that too. also tried clearing the event log. doesnt really help. i guess ill just have to wait for the anticipated tmo os update

Blackberry079 no está en línea Stack level 3

sup fellow stackers,

I have a problem with Myfavs after installing some themes this morning. Since it requires you to pull the battery out after installing them to you can see them. I did that part from there which i didn't notice it until my gf pointed it out. I am not sure what i did wrong but now all the names or numbers are missing or out of order. I've emailed steve about this and he is baffled himself about this as well. If ANYBODY has expereince this problem give me some advice. Today, I will head to Tmobile to see what can be rectified or even fixed which is mostly though.

Blackberry079 no está en línea Stack level 3

I called Tmo customer care and they said sometimes it the themes sorta make the myfavs dissappear but that doesn't mean they arent' still there. I can still use my fav people in my profile with no problem he said. It's just that some people need to use the application to add them and hide the myfavs app. Just so you know I downloaded Iphone Zen theme, Vista Zen, Bart and Homer Simpson themes. But also when i was on opera it was also have problems loading or even contacting the server of pinstack.

yensid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

there is a new update for tmo pearls coming out on the 14th, there are other ways to correct it, amung others, reassigning them to the other slots, but t-mobile asures us that the download will take care of the myFaves glitch.

smomus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248B113c

Cherri,FYI
    I have been unable to load your Shemar Moore theme. It says file is corrupt. I tried several times from here and your website with no luck. Is the problem something on my end or on yours?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chickasaw no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

hey guys! can sumone tell me how exactly do i upload my theme to this site? got sum fairly cool themes id like everyone to check out. any help would greatly be appreciated. thanks

Wonderful606 no está en línea Stack level 1

I can't get the T.I. theme or Jay-Z to show up on my bb pearl