Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by thecarpentersx4 Is there a way that I can have my activities from ... 81xx Themes forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by thecarpentersx4
    Is there a way that I can have my activities from my calendar show up on the homepage of a Zen theme? I have downloaded one theme that has it on the homepage, but I was wondering if there was a way I could change my other themes to do the same or if the theme has to be created like that. Thanks for all of the support you have on here.
    I think you will need to use a Today style theme in order to get that feature. The default Zen style does not offer that option.

my968 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

I am having some problems with designing themes on the new version of ThemeBuilder. The Incoming Call screen never shows the new format at the bottom of the screen, with the Answer on the left and Ignore on the right. I have gone back to starting a theme from scratch using the 8100Zen theme as a starting point. Not only is the Incoming Call screen not as it is pictured on the screen shot, but there is a dark single pixel line about 1/2" from the top. The answer and ignore are always stacked on top of each other.
    If I change out the background with the same default size 216x234, it still happens.
    Any advise?
    Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    Thanks,
    dds911

Question Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Steven,
    Thanks, I suspected that that might be the problem. So, I tried the resize. Same outcome (stacked buttons, not ans on left ignore on right). I thought that maybe the button or font size could be a problem, so I also tried using the default dialog buttons and fonts. Same outcome. I reinstalled CDK 4.2.2., loaded the Smoothie_Zen.thm and exported the 8100 Smoothie_Zen.alx. No changes to the .thm files. Same outcome.
    When ThemeBuilder is loading it says: Version 2.1.0.14 Jun 29 2007. That must be the right build of Themebuilder under 4.2.2.

Any advice/observations would be appreciated...
    Thanks,
    dds911

CDK is 4.2.2 When ThemeBuilder is loading it says: Version 2.1.0.14 Jun 29 2007 at the bottom left corner of the splash screen. What does yours say?

vasil946 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Bloodrayne

You are right is Little hard to read,but i still love it.Once again great (and very quick)job. I will look forward for your future posts.

Thumbs up Re: Bloodrayne

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious170
    let me know how it looks on the phone. i downloaded the simulator, but dont have the dm yet. im mainly concerned with the fonts. let me know how they look. if unreadable then i will go with something less complicated.

You are right is Little hard to read,but i still love it.Once again great (and very quick)job. I will look forward for your future posts

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by vasil946
    You are right is Little hard to read,but i still love it.Once again great (and very quick)job. I will look forward for your future posts.
    if you want me to change the font, let me know. glad you love it.

natalie47111 no está en línea Stack level 2

Is anyone having trouble with delayed typing when you download certain themes? Its really annoying please help!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mccl7775 no está en línea Stack level 1

Notorious170,
    I Like Your Themes And Abilities, And Was Wondering If You Would Make Me A Hurley Theme (i Have Some Pics). Or If You Want I Would Be Willing To Make You Any Ten Custom Mp3 Ringtones For Time And Effort. Just Let Me Know. Thanks.

thanks so much! The pink zebra theme is..I love everything about that theme except for that and the light black stripe at the top on the home screen because when I put a picture for the background I can't see the top..can you help me out with any of those? Especially the typing that's all I really care about ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious170
    if you want me to change the font, let me know. glad you love it.
    Can you please? It is almost impossible to read emails.(i stile love the rest)

Oh sorry..
    There is only problems sometimes don't worry about it though..I use themes because of the colors and the other stuff it changes other than the background
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azizmafiora no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

can ne body make me o teach me how to create a bob marley and the whole rasta movement theme?... thanks

got2havit101 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

awesome job.....I have a small concern maybe you can help me with....I have installed this theme twice and it still will not operate. I get the theme to download/install/activate but there is no possible way to select the imenus.... it is just a theme screen. did i do something wrong perhaps.
    OS 4.2.1.96...ty

bassline250 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100/Pearl OTA Themes

sorry i am new at this site. just got my 8100. could you please tell me how do i get this theme into the phone or send me a link explaining the process. thank you. nice job on the theme.