Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

If your still having issues try this http://www.millenniastudio.com/themereader.html this is what fixed me even though ... 81xx Themes forum

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

If your still having issues try this http://www.millenniastudio.com/themereader.html this is what fixed me even though i dont know how but had the same issue with not seeing the theme only icons and i installed OTA and a reboot and it worked for me
    Last edited by fritter; 06-25-2007 at 11:16 AM.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by fritter
    If your still having issues try this http://www.millenniastudio.com/themereader.html this is what fixed me even though i dont know how but had the same issue with not seeing the theme only icons and i installed OTA and a reboot and it worked for me
    -

I quote from the page linked by fritter:

NOTE: You should NOT install the theme reader on a Pearl or 8800 series device as they already have a theme reader application built into their System Software 4.2
    I reinforce the warning. Too many stackers have done this and have lost the capability to activate themes on their pearls until this version was removed and replaced by the correct one in the Core Applications.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

StevenInSTL no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~its best to reinstall the OS or update your OS rather than instaling a theme reader as RJ just said.

NoSnowHere no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP! SOS! I just downloaded 10 themes via my usb cable. Once I selected a theme to use actively, my browser icon was missing! And now I removed the battery for a minute and when I replace it, it tries to start up but freezes with a small image in the center (from my theme, anne geddes) and just hangs. What have I done??

Okay, I finally got unhung but, here's an error I receive: uncaught exception applicationRegistry. Wait for (oxac3ae76427d17f19) timeout.
    My problem is that browser is gone!!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Is this the only thing you have done? meaning your still using the old theme reader that was already on your phone.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Ok try this to get back your browser icon. first goto options\advance options\host routing table then look for a bold t-mobile usa.... highlight it and click the menu button and click register now that should push any software missing from the phone back to it.

Well, I guess I loaded whatever Plazmic (sic) came with the theme. That's all I did, downloaded and synched 10 themes.

Quote Originally Posted by fritter
    Ok try this to get back your browser icon. first goto options\advance options\host routing table then look for a bold t-mobile usa.... highlight it and click the menu button and click register now that should push any software missing from the phone back to it.
    Fritter
    I tried that and received a message stating my handheld has been registered w/the wireless network but I still do not have the browser.
    I have Cingular if that is helpful.

Thanks!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

try resending your service book. find the setup internet email icon click it. Now find on the screen where it says settings and find service books high light it and click now a screen comes up nad says send service books or cancel you want send and high light it and click once it tells you its been sent then click ok and get out of there. might have to wait for 15 mins. not sure.
    Last edited by fritter; 06-25-2007 at 03:20 PM.

^Sorry, how do I resend the service book?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

This is not a service book problem.. Read this thread for the explanation and how to correct it, Problem on Some New BlackBerry Handhelds. Sending service books will not help. There is a module missing.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

I got the iphone theme and I love it, thanks to whomever made it. My question is does that theme or any other theme for that matter make the battery drain faster? it seems like since I switched to another the battery will drain about 40% more during the day and that is after having it charged all night. Anyone else have this problem?
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

Ahk10 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F1C01F

maybe you are playing with it 40% more now that you have these themes

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

to be honest no. when I didnt have the theme i was playing texas hold'em king 2 all the time and the battery at the end of the day would be 80% or so. Now with the replacement pearl I got I dont have the game on it so its not being used as much and the battery is draining more. I am using the same battery for the replacement phone just to throw that in there.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--