Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

I agree with cherrichiodo, Sounds as tho you may have too many themes on the ... 81xx Themes forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

I agree with cherrichiodo,

Sounds as tho you may have too many themes on the phone at one time. Have you tired removing a theme your not using and see if the newly install theme will work?

melovetea no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A6E66A

Re: STEP-BY-STEP Plazmic Theme builder Install

Hi All. Are these instructions to download themes already made, or to make your own. I've downloaded several themes for the pearl and they don't show up at all. I've tried everything.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: STEP-BY-STEP Plazmic Theme builder Install

melovetea - this thread is for downloading plazmic theme builder to make your own

have you tried taking your battery out, leaving out for 30 sec, then put back in...

see if the theme appears then? if not, try that...

im going to move your post to here and we can continue the help

natalie47111 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

Okay guys so I'm new at all this and really want to put a theme on my phone..I have figured out how to do it OTA but can't seem to do it from my computer..IV read all the instructions but I can't find where the desktop mAnager is was I supposed to download something..if someone could please explaine I would really appreciate it..sorry for maybe sounding dumb..I'm new..

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

Quote Originally Posted by natalie47111
    Okay guys so I'm new at all this and really want to put a theme on my phone..I have figured out how to do it OTA but can't seem to do it from my computer..IV read all the instructions but I can't find where the desktop mAnager is was I supposed to download something..if someone could please explaine I would really appreciate it..sorry for maybe sounding dumb..I'm new..

The desktop manager is the software that came with the Pearl. There is an Application Launcher that you use to install the themes on the phone. I believe you can also download the manager software from the Blackberry site.

kellee no está en línea Stack level 1

I am new to this forum and to blackberries. I have a red Pearl and had several themes on my phone including the Mac OSX theme. They all worked. Then I was trying to install some more including some games that I found on this website. Now, all themes are gone except for the very first two themes I downloaded last week. I cannot get the Mac OSX theme back on my Pearl. That is really the only one that I want. Any suggestions? I tried everything that I could find on this website. Nothing has worked. Oh, and I'm syncing it with a Macbook using PocketMac. Thanks again.

PIN/ID
    ATA

kellee - so what does it say "no additional applications were found"?

did you happen to sync with a different computer than the one you used to download the themes?

im not familiar with the pocketmac version of DM - does it give you boxes to check/uncheck when loading applications? maybe scroll down to see if the theme appears in the list and if so, check or uncheck (accordingly) to add back?

No it didn't say that. The Pocketmac version only lets you add one thing at a time. There are no check boxes or anything like that.

PIN/ID
    ATA

when you say you can't get the macos theme back on the pearl, what exactly is happening?

Nothing is happening. It says that it was installed. But the theme is not there under themes or when I look under options-advanced options-applications. I only have the original three themes that came on my phone and two that I had downloaded and synced a few days ago. The MacOSX theme is no where to be found

PIN/ID
    ATA

have you tried the ever popular battery pull? take battery out, leave out for 30 seconds, put back in, let phone boot back up...go to themes and see of they magically appeared? some pearls, for some odd reason, take a soft reset/battery pull to activate themes.

I tried that too. It didn't work either. The thing that bothers me is that I had it working before. But after I added different themes, some how everything got deleted except for two and I can't get them back on.

PIN/ID
    ATA

what OS are you running?

options/about
    third line down

::edit:: and what other apps, besides themes, did you install on the bb?

Pacman, Sudoku, theme reader and MiMLite. I even did a hard reset.
    I'm running 4.2.0.73

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

Kellee,

Where'd you download the MacOSX theme from.. Can you post the link? I want to try and install it via PocketMac - the same way you did, and see what happens.. maybe if i can do that I can walk you through the procedure...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."