Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

I just dl Nela's Kandypink theme (which I love, btw) and I noticed a prob. ... 81xx Themes forum

TaraG no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

I just dl Nela's Kandypink theme (which I love, btw) and I noticed a prob. When I scroll to it from my list of themes it has all the propers pics, but when I select her theme and go to my home screen, it shows up a totally diff pic. Looks like one of those generic ones that Cingular put on my bb...a road thru a meadow pic. Not sure why this is happening. I deleted it and re-dl it and same thing. I've never had this prob with any other of my themes. Can anyone help me?:cry:

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: 8100/Pearl Themes

Quote Originally Posted by bsmoove201
    Can Someone Please Help Me Out With This Because, I Have A Mac (Ibook G4). I Tried Almost Everything To Get The IPhone Theme And It's Not Working. Can Someone Please Help Me Out Thanks In Advance.
    Hi bsmoove201,

Go here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ta_themes.html with your phones browser. Click on the ota iPhone download link. After the install is complete pull the battery from your phone and let it re-boot. After the phone turns back on go to options>theme

That should do the trick.

PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by TaraG
    I just dl Nela's Kandypink theme (which I love, btw) and I noticed a prob. When I scroll to it from my list of themes it has all the propers pics, but when I select her theme and go to my home screen, it shows up a totally diff pic. Looks like one of those generic ones that Cingular put on my bb...a road thru a meadow pic. Not sure why this is happening. I deleted it and re-dl it and same thing. I've never had this prob with any other of my themes. Can anyone help me?:cry:
    Hi TaraG,

That'a an odd one? How many total themes do you have on your phone? If more than 10 try removing one and installing that theme again and see if that helps?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

she may have placed the actual pic on the overlay (can't think of what it is called exactly cuz im at work and no PTB) instead of where the image should really be...also, image may be too big? did you try just alternating to a different window, then back to that one? sometimes when i switch back and forth between themes, an icon gets left from the old theme...then i just open a diff window and go back and the icon is normal...i know, if i was a perfectionist, this theme building stuff would def not work

I did try deleting a few of my themes the other day. And I did re dl nela's theme and it did the same thing. It's really weird! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    she may have placed the actual pic on the overlay (can't think of what it is called exactly cuz im at work and no PTB) instead of where the image should really be...also, image may be too big? did you try just alternating to a different window, then back to that one? sometimes when i switch back and forth between themes, an icon gets left from the old theme...then i just open a diff window and go back and the icon is normal...i know, if i was a perfectionist, this theme building stuff would def not work
    . Hey cherri! I tried to switch back and forth between nelas theme and one of urs and it still didn't work. I don't understand why the correct pic shows up in the theme menu but not once I choose it.

PIN/ID
    ATA

ok...im gonna stand behind my first idea of her putting it in the wrong place holder and she will be the only one that can fix it.

EDAV6 no está en línea Stack level 1

i'm having a problem loading themes on my bb. i use my desktop manager and says intall complete but when i go to themes they don't show up??? any ideas??

PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by EDAV6
    i'm having a problem loading themes on my bb. i use my desktop manager and says intall complete but when i go to themes they don't show up??? any ideas??
    Hi EDAV6,

Remember to pull the battery out after each new theme install. After the phone re-starts the theme should be available to use by going to options>theme

i need help loading themes in my bb. i used my desktop manager and it says loading complete. but when i go to themes they don't show up. They show up in applications but nowhere else. I've tried taking the battery out but the themes still don't show up. what do i need to do?
    Last edited by EDAV6; 05-09-2007 at 06:42 PM.

PIN/ID
    ATA

edav - i would guess that the plazmic theme reader you have doesn't match the OS you have. i would begin by updating your current device OS. do you know what version you are using? options/about - third line down.

second, tell me what version plazmic theme reader you have
    options/advanced options/applications
    then click menu and choose modules
    scroll down the the file that reads com_plazmic_themereader
    what digits are beside it?

for instance
    my device OS is 4.2.1.66
    my plasmic theme reader is 4.2.1.66

if the file is missing all together, then there lies your problem...

OS 4.2.0.69 But the other file isn't there. how do i get it?

PIN/ID
    ATA

go here and choose the red pearl from the drop down menu. that is the latest US upgrade for the pearl.
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4

download it and install it to your pc.

here are directions on how to: upgrade
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rade_your.html

what do i need to do about the theme reader file?

im working with your poker theme. should i be working with something else? i've tried everything in the other postings. what am i doing wrong?