Re: 8100 Theme Problems/Issues
Hey there. I have a problem and i have been trying to fix it on my own by reading the posts but to no avail.
Here is my problem. I couldnt get plazmic themes to work on my bb8100. its from rogers, in Canada. here are the steps i have taken so far:
1. i uploaded a theme to the bb. it did not show, even after bat pull.
2. I deleted said theme, rebooted and then added theme reader and the theme. again no workie!
3. then i read that the 8100 came with 4.2 and it had a theme reader built in and i didnt need the theme reader. also, the theme reader i installed would not read themes created for the 8100.
4. i backed up the bb and i upgraded the handheld software to the newest that was just released. 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52). i had read that if you plug in the bb it will automatically repair or install missing modules. the mod in particular i am looking for is the "com_plazmic" theme reader. it did not install.
5. i added some themes onto the bb hoping that maybe it did and i just couldnt find it.....nope..not so much.
so now i have a bb 8100 with the most up to date software, a ton of themes that i can see and a bb missing a module that you cant download!!!!
I JUST WANNA NEW THEME DAMMIT!!! :-(
can anyone help me out.....pllllzzzzzzzzz..
950, 957, 6210, 6280, 7280, 7290, 7100r, 7520, 7100i, 8100 (now)