Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Can anyone make me a texas rangers theme or a dallas mavericks theme that would ... 81xx Themes forum

tmo2188 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e0729a

Re: 8100/PEARL Theme Requests Here

Advertisement

Can anyone make me a texas rangers theme or a dallas mavericks theme that would be awesome

andybr1ggs no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

id like a leeds united theme maybe a yellow skip with the badge init or sommat like tht......

jordinary no está en línea Stack level 1

Can anyone of you more accomplished stackers out there help me grasp the whole OTA process - Find a theme - I love the iphone theme, and the quattro themes too - click the link and then im lost... Complete novice with my BBpearl... Who's there for me...?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by jordinary
    Can anyone of you more accomplished stackers out there help me grasp the whole OTA process - Find a theme - I love the iphone theme, and the quattro themes too - click the link and then im lost... Complete novice with my BBpearl... Who's there for me...?
    Sure i'll try,

Click any of the ota download links while using your phones browser to view the link.
    After clicking on the link while using your phone you will be prompted to download and install the theme direct to your phone.

If the download is for a Pearl remember to pull the battery out after the install. When the phone turns back on the theme will be available to use by going to.

Options>Themes.

enjoy

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm looking for the creator of the theme Bubble Blue. I downloaded it last week and now I can't find it anywhere in the forum! I love the theme but would like to request some possible changes, if possible. Please PM me. Thank you...

sierrasmom97 no está en línea Stack level 2

peterbabiy created that theme and you can find it on his website... www.*****.com. You can also join his forums and post requests for him there.

Quote Originally Posted by jtesnani
    I'm looking for the creator of the theme Bubble Blue. I downloaded it last week and now I can't find it anywhere in the forum! I love the theme but would like to request some possible changes, if possible. Please PM me. Thank you...

richcee no está en línea Stack level 2

Any shot at a Mercedes SL500 theme for DL??

mred612 no está en línea Stack level 2

Can some1 PLEASE do a San Jose Sharks theme???? OTA if possible, if not, I can deal with it!! Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!

andybr1ggs no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

cherri i think ive knacked me fone up...the other day i was installing...uninstalling themes i think i may av took sommat out i wasnt supposed to, is it possible to do this...i resetted my fone and before i didnt have no bother putting the .tmx? themes on but these .jar themes they download and thn thy say wanna go on net to find a program what created it.....grrrrrr wen i get this sorted would u b able to do me a leeds united badge in a yellow skip lol i suport leeds but this season there crap and now there being sponsored by lss (skips) so tht would be really good and no one in leeds would av a theme like tht on there fone...thanks cherri keep up the good work.

ddriscoll13 no está en línea Stack level 2

srl7741 hey man can i get your iphone theme i have a bunch of friends at bestbuy tellin me that the iphone will be the best thing since sliced bread so if i could get your theme and maybe prove them wrong that would be awesome. my email. is ddriscoll13 at gmail dot com thanks buddy

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by andybr1ggs
    cherri i think ive knacked me fone up...the other day i was installing...uninstalling themes i think i may av took sommat out i wasnt supposed to, is it possible to do this...i resetted my fone and before i didnt have no bother putting the .tmx? themes on but these .jar themes they download and thn thy say wanna go on net to find a program what created it.....grrrrrr wen i get this sorted would u b able to do me a leeds united badge in a yellow skip lol i suport leeds but this season there crap and now there being sponsored by lss (skips) so tht would be really good and no one in leeds would av a theme like tht on there fone...thanks cherri keep up the good work.
    ummm...what?

the jar themes are meant to be downloaded FROM your blackberry via the bb browser. you would have to browse to the link of the theme you want and click it.

and...you want a leeds united football (soccer in the US ) theme?

i took spanish in college

da5069 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242a596d

I would really like to see a really nice SF Giants Theme like the yankees one that has the baseball when you get a phone call! really nice!!!!!

88supramkiii no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F534AD

could someone make an Irish one please

jatalia37 no está en línea Stack level 2

Cherrichiodo: Can you make Manchester United theme with player Ronaldo as a the background?

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I know you guys are like this must be a real young girl, but believe it or not I'm grown just love cartoons, have to watch them with my babies, but could someone one make me a strawberry shortcake with a lot of pink and small font somethong like comic please!!
    Last edited by jhaebre; 03-28-2007 at 09:42 PM.