Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

I put in for a request a while back but I know there have been ... 81xx Themes forum

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Re: 8100/PEARL Theme Requests Here

Advertisement

I put in for a request a while back but I know there have been so many, I'll try again. I would love a Buffalo Sabres OTA Pearl theme using the old logo on the main screen like in my avatar on the left (blue and gold). Other pics could be of players such as Ryan Miller or Thomas Vanek. I would love a theme like this for the upcoming playoffs. I would attempt it myself but I am a Mac user. One of the few drawbacks. Thank you to anyone who attempts this, you all are doing a great job!

mankovd no está en línea Stack level 1

a Russian theme would b cool to make thanks

casewicked no está en línea Stack level 1

Can somebody please email me the links for the no name themes rboies@gmail.com
    TIA

markllewis no está en línea Stack level 1

I got the no name theme for my 8800, now I need it for my Pearl. Can someone send the links to: no spam at oregon family dot net
    Thank you!!!

Phoenixsong7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23ED454C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey so I'm new to the BB community and Pinstack. I love it so far. My mom and best friend both got pearls like me and have sent me on a quest for themes. OTA would be preferabl thanks!

Toby Keith

The Killers

Harry Potter(anything from Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire or Order of the Phoenix)

Something revolving around the name Logan with Orange or lime green coloring

Surfing,waves

Thanks so very much!

bipolar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E3A7A0

Someone asked for a "Farie.. girly theme.." So here it is, My first theme. I am working on a set of farie icons now and will have them by this weekend to complete this theme, along with this I am working on an Atari Them which was also requested.

These are the beginning images of it.. I do have a question though.. how do I change the BG color for a call in progress? its always white.

Ok, I just went to post this and I cannot attach images yet.. does anyone know how many posts it takes to reach stacker 2 so I can add photo's?

bipolar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E3A7A0

Quote Originally Posted by Knotes
    .....Also, another request. Ive seen The Sopranos theme, which is awesome, but can someone make a good Scarface theme?...
    I have a scarface theme in the works, will be posted by this weekend.

mankovd no está en línea Stack level 1

Russian Hockey with soomthie icons same with the russian theme

spike41615 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BD9F4

Srl. Would you be able to modify the iphone t13c theme fpe me a liTtle. If like the signal strength indicator to look like that of normal zen themes. Its blue when lit and a darker blue when the bar isn't filling up the space such As when you have lower reception. As well as that would you be able to make the signal strength indicator bigger. And move the profile selection box over to the left under the battery meter which I love so please don't change that. Also would you center the clock and make the carrier text at the top white instead of blue. Thanks a million. If possible. Could you PM me the ota link. If not zip is ok. Thanks again

Diatribe no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A64E4C

i'd really like a carbon fiber and stainless/metal theme using the icons in cherri's grey orb theme pretty please

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

well i see that there are a lot of request here, i wonder if mine can be met. well i had a few questions, can the t-mobile zen theme and the today plus theme be made. and if so i would like to have two themes made, one would be a kevin harvick theme. i would like it to be kevin harvick nextel series with the shell car, something like the dale jr theme but if it could be like a today plus or a t-mobile zen. that would be great. and second, i would like to have a theme made about my personal beliefs of straightedge. i have a few images that i would like used. and if that can be made with the today plus theme. if anyone can let me know if this can be done and do it, that would be great. here are the images i wolud like used for the straightedge theme
    for when someone calls--> http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...PXBACKcopy.jpg
    background-->
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...shirts_sxe.gif
    when i lock my device-->
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78...raightEdge.jpg
    i would also like too have customer icons but we can cross that bridge when we ge their, but if anyone who woul like to take this on pm or pin me that would be great!!!! please and thank you!!!!!!!!!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe
    i'd really like a carbon fiber and stainless/metal theme using the icons in cherri's grey orb theme pretty please
    why don't you just download my gray orb theme and change the wallpaper?
    you might get what you are looking for faster

scmurphy13 no está en línea Stack level 3

i've been lurking around here for a little while now but have not ever posted anything. i was wondering if it would be possible to get the new at&t theme without it actually saying at&t on it? i'm with t-mobile and i really like the theme, i just don't like the fact that it says at&t. thanks.

bd5ksd93 no está en línea Stack level 1

can someone email me the no name links too please--thanx!!

kekiahij005@hawaiiantel.net

jaskerr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F0A62B

Quote Originally Posted by jaskerr
    Hey SRL, since you've been in the mood to do MLB themes, can you make an OTA Houston Astro's one? Preferably one without any players, just logos and Minute Maid Park?

Thanks man!
    Still waiting for this to happen...meanwhile the only theme I've been using is that OU one done here. I think I'm about to download the Zen Orb Smoothie, it's pretty sweet looking!