Hi, I have the BB 8300 and just got the mobile like for youtube, but ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3

Youtube

Advertisement

Hi, I have the BB 8300 and just got the mobile like for youtube, but when i click on the download link to play i get a error message.....

please help

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Youtube

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ummmm... Search youtube in this forum and every result will tell you the same thing. We don't have a flash player so its not going to work, but you can keep tryin. Lemme know when you get it...lol

Welcome to the stacks. Good luck with getting youTUBE to work, lol, just kidding, you can stop trying though, for real. But if you need anything else let us know

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

There is this magical site that will convert your youtube video to a compatible format for BB's. This is free but donations are welcomed. How it works......simply copy the link address for the youtube video. Goto http://3gptogo.com/ and simply paste the link in the field provided. The link will then be converted and you will be able to view or save. It's a great solution. I've used it plenty and will be donating some $ myself. Hope this helps
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lecter no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades
    There is this magical site that will convert your youtube video to a compatible format for BB's. This is free but donations are welcomed. How it works......simply copy the link address for the youtube video. Goto http://3gptogo.com/ and simply paste the link in the field provided. The link will then be converted and you will be able to view or save. It's a great solution. I've used it plenty and will be donating some $ myself. Hope this helps
    Link doesn't work for me

Message is: "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)"

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

The link is good it's the site. I will follow up. I hope this site is still available. The owner did mention that they have a limited band width