Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the transcriber on youmail works most of the time but even when it gets things ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

PENorwood no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

the transcriber on youmail works most of the time but even when it gets things wrong I still get the gist of the message. I've used simulscribe, which is now phonetag, but I like free better

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd
    Youmail doesn't support Alltel

I can not find grandcentral.

bhhappy no está en línea Stack level 1

GrandCentral Invite

Hi!
    I am wondering if anyone has a spare GrandCentral invite they could email me at bhhappy@gmail[dot]com or know of forums where I can find spare invites. The spare invite thread on pinstack is closed.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just a short story about my Youmail. I love it and I visit the youmail site often, but yesterday I noticed the transcription (beta) thing and enabled it. In my enthusiasm I allowed it to send up to 4 messages for transcription. Today I was in a building where I couldn't get a signal and I was there for about 4 hours. As soon as I walked outside my blackberry went crazy and when I looked at what was going on I was getting flooded with transcription messages. You see I get a lot of wrong numbers on my BB because my number is 1 digit away from the company Lab Corp and there was a group of employees who needed to get their drug test results and they all called multiple times and left multiple messages on my youmail voicemail thinking I was Lab Corp. When I got home I changed my transcription options...

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    Been using YM now for a couple of weeks, I like it but the voice to text transcription stinks at this point. Sometimes I get the idea of the message, but often I don't. Part of me wishes they'd just license Vlingo's software, as their transcription works well even though the software still doesn't work for me unless I'm on WiFi.

SupaphlY no está en línea Stack level 1
    If anyone has an invite for grand central could you send me one? supaphly@msn.com

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been using YouMail for weeks now. The text transcriptions were horrible in the begining then for awhile I was able to understand them. Now it's back to where I can't understand what anyone is saying on the text conversion. They obviously have some work to do but they are still a great service.

I too would like to try grand central... if anyone has any extra invites I'd appreicate one. t h e t e c h g u y @ g m a i l . c o m

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12