I recently deleted a lot of my contacts on my Yahoo messenger via my PC. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

Question Yahoo Messenger list problem

Advertisement

I recently deleted a lot of my contacts on my Yahoo messenger via my PC. When I signed back in using my BB, It did not show the changes. I deleted all the cache and then pulled the battery. I then signed back in again in my BB and presto, the updated list was there. Problem solved right....WRONG.
    A couple of days later I signed back in to my pc then the next day when I signed in my BB again, the old list was there again. I have done everything I could think of besides uninstalling and reinstalling the app. any ideas?

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Do you have the contacts stored in your yahoo address book on your pc. If so make sure they're deleted from there as well. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    Do you have the contacts stored in your yahoo address book on your pc. If so make sure they're deleted from there as well. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Some of the contacts where in there and some where not. I went ahead and deleted the contacts that were in there and PRESTO, mt BB updated the list.
    Thanks so much!!!