Hello everyone, I own an 8310 Curve and I have the latest version of Yahoo ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

andreig no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Yahoo Messenger invisible / idle

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

I own an 8310 Curve and I have the latest version of Yahoo msgr, that's 2.0.38.

I have an issue with it, more like a quirk: I have a lot of people in my list so I usually log in (from the phone) as invisible, but if I don't use the phone for about 5 minutes, the messenger automatically puts me on idle, which makes me visible. This is obviously wrong, if I'm invisible then it should respect that and not put me on idle thus making me visible for my list. I didn't find any option to disable this. Is there any way?

Help is much appreciated,

Thank you

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: Yahoo Messenger invisible / idle

I have the new yahoo version on my tmobile pearl. I haven't found any settings that allows you to set idle time. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hpak no está en línea Stack level 3

I have Yahoo messenger installed and as far as I can tell, I haven't had that issue. I set my profile to invisible this morning and it's still in invisible setting. Never did it switch to idle. Maybe you could try reinstalling the app?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

andreig no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm not sure I was very clear. The client puts you on idle if you don't touch the PHONE at all, not even play with the scroll.
    And secondly, as soon as you use the phone, it puts you back on invisible, so you can't really "see" yourself as idle unless you're looking at one of your friends' buddy list.
    Last edited by andreig; 01-18-2008 at 06:05 AM. Reason: grammar err