Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Works after a reboot. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Yahoo Go 2 is Out

Advertisement

Works after a reboot.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rbaker772 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240CCA4F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have been using it on my pearl and it works great.

backdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

The app runs fine for everything except I cant get GPS to work. Are you guys using the GPS feature as well? If so, does the curve have built in GPS?
    Thanks

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Works fine on mine.. Did have to reboot.

backdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

You guys are killing me with the short answers!!! :-)
    Is the GPS function working or just yahoo go? How did the gps start working, on its own or did you have to start/open it in yahoo? I turn on the Holux 240 wait for it to connect with BT and sat then open yahoo and nothing seems to connect gps.

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by backdoc
    You guys are killing me with the short answers!!! :-)
    Is the GPS function working or just yahoo go? How did the gps start working, on its own or did you have to start/open it in yahoo? I turn on the Holux 240 wait for it to connect with BT and sat then open yahoo and nothing seems to connect gps.
    If you watch the online demo, the girl says "and if your device has GPS, soon you won't even need to add your location..."

I'd guess from that comment that GPS is not implemented yet, but again, she's talking about finding stores in your area, and says you can enter a new area if you aren't in your local area, or, SOON, you won't need to add where you are if your device has gps.

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

By the way, to the OP, thanks for letting us know about this!

Love how it displays Flickr. I always hated how Flickr looked on a regular browser.

This program also has other very nice features... excellent find, I'm guessing I'll be using Y Go alot.

audi no está en línea Stack level 1

Actually the updated version of YGO is 2.049.

puckplayer4 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Question...on the pearl, is there anyway to have it use suretype when enetering things? multitap is annoying and i haven't found a way to set it...maybe i'm lame...been called worse, but help please!

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

Thanks a lot, well before i had to refresh my IM every time wn i want to read msg, now it automatically refreshes after 20 seconds

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

I have had YahooGo2 installed on my pearl for almost two months now, this is definitely not new. Even I got it late into the game. Hayden annouced the actual release in this thread on 01/08/07.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._yahoo_go.html

However, if you have a Yahoo account it is definitely a decent app. It has a good feel to it and reacts and integrates very well with the Pearl.

When I installed it it recognized my Blackberry for what it was. When I did the .101 OS upgrade I even had to reinstall it and I went through Yahoo's site and did a PC install from which I had found the Pearl listed in the compatible devices on the YahooGo2 site.

*Where everyone is confused is that Yahoo launched YahooGo2 as a different website as not all devices are compatible with either YahooGo or YahooGo2, which is why so many people thought that you could not use the Pearl with the software since they kept visiting the old site and not the new one.

I was notified of the release via an tech news email, and the next day it was all over the mobile tach rss feeds, but the fan fare did not last long as it's not a incredible breakthrough or anything. However, again I recommend using it if you have a Yahoo account, you are bound to find some functionality out of it. The downside is, almost all of the features are already available through my Pearl and a couple basic freeware apps I had installed. I only use it for occasional weather reports (I prefer just using noaa.gov), the Flicker photo upload (woot!!), and I glance at the news articles while I have it loaded (but I never load it up to read news, BB's have easier ways to do that). As I said before though, the interface is very pretty for a mobile app and it reacts quickly to the controls of the Pearl.
    Last edited by Kortanis; 09-13-2007 at 08:26 PM.

Tylast no está en línea Stack level 2

Yahoo Go 2.0.71 is out now.
    I just wish Yahoo would release a change log!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123