Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Originally Posted by groundzero2010 I was looking through AT&Ts medianet and came across a free ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Raven71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F7DCD

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by groundzero2010 View Post
    I was looking through AT&Ts medianet and came across a free program called OZ Messenger. This free messenger has Yahoo, MSN, and AOL messenger all in one. Best Yet Its Free From AT&T!
    I think that if U use OZ that Yahoo will use texting. If U do it with the service book and DM that it uses DATA instead.
    I have it through OZ also and am trying to find out if that is the difference.
    Either way I have the BIS data plan and ATT unlimited text service. My wife and Daughter don't use BB phones

mncain no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded the Oz program and I still can not get logged in with Yahoo or any of the other services. I have ATT service and they told me that it still uses data becasue it connects through net media or something like that. I do not want to get a data package, as I would only use it for Yahoo messenger, not worth the monthly charge. Is there any way around that so I can use it like I did on my regular cell phone where it only used the text? I have the 8300.

I have also now done the first steps in the instructions, but I do not have BIS because I do not have a data plan. So without the BIS how would I - Log into your BIS on your desktop computer (my browser on my blackberry was deleted during the service book install)
    8. Once on BIS on your desktop click on Service books.
    9. Send service books to your blackberry.

M
    Last edited by mncain; 04-30-2008 at 10:20 PM.

lczar_83 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey i tried to resend my service books but says i am not a user on the web page and i do not have a BIS on my phone any more nor does my e-mail account through black berry or account manager show up on my phone to delete or create accounts. Can someone please help me ut

Raven71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F7DCD
    Not being funny but you have paid your bill for BIS?

I wish the text was bigger on Yahoo go. I need a magnifying glass to read it. I looked to see if I could enlarge it but do not see a way. Any idea?
    "As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. "

Thomas Jefferson

wsantos no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CE16BE

Great!! Now Does anybody know about this??? Read Below..

ERROR: " No Additional Applications Designed For Your Device Were Found "??

I just received this AT&T 8310. My previous phone was a Verizon 8830.
    I get this message when using the application loader from my desk top... I cant load any new themes, games, etc....... Anybody have a clue?

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    This TOTALLY works. Amazing. Thank you so much!

rathompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249FD6FD
    Thanks! Works great, I was about to delete the program because I could get it to work. Then I took the advice I tell everyone, check out pinstack!!!

Xandra73 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F2ECB6
    IT F'IN WORKED!!!!!! *happy dance*

OMG! these were the best directions BY FAR that I saw on this and this made the process soooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!1! much easier

*super duper hugs x forever!!!!*
    You have made my day Because the stupid f'in Messenger thing kept failing on my 8100 Pearl and I kept getting "exception error 0<=0"

But you by far have made my day holy f'in crap! *bounces*
    also, f.y.i it works with the newest 2.1.33 version

I'm just so excited :3
    t'hee!

sonovicki no está en línea Stack level 1
    You are fantastic!!! After I got my att/blackberry login fixed, this worked like a charm...I am so doing the happy dance!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This was posted last October prior to the prog being made available via simple download, and it is utterly irrelevent.

akinney07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mellis2718 View Post
    Help! - I tried this. I have BES and BIS on my 8700C. I got to the part where I drag the Service Book to the right screen. Once I did that nothing happened. My Service books are greyed out, and it will not update them. Help!
    I am having the same problem. This is my first BB. I installed the BB desktop manager and can follow all the steps for the fix except the drag-and-drop step. I see the empty box on the left and the info in right box. When I grab a file from windows and try to drop it on the right box, it turns into a circle with a line through meaning its not a valid operation. How did you get the yahoo service book onto your BB?

akinney07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    8. the service books i downloaded on step 3 were on my desktop so i dragged and dropped it to the right box on advance "backup/restore"

This step is not working for me. To drag and drop does not seem to be a valid operation. When I grab the file from windows and try to drop it on the right side menu, the icon turns into a circle with a line through it meaning an invalid operation. I have the latest version of BB Desktop Manager. Is this the only way to get the service book on my BB? Can I have my IT guy push it to my BB from the BES?

gracek312 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Thanks so much

Thanks so much for your directions.
    After DAYS of wanting to pull my hair out based on other directions, your method finally worked and I have BOTH e-mail AND Y! Messenger!!!!

gracek312 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by akinney07 View Post
    8. the service books i downloaded on step 3 were on my desktop so i dragged and dropped it to the right box on advance "backup/restore"

This step is not working for me. To drag and drop does not seem to be a valid operation. When I grab the file from windows and try to drop it on the right side menu, the icon turns into a circle with a line through it meaning an invalid operation. I have the latest version of BB Desktop Manager. Is this the only way to get the service book on my BB? Can I have my IT guy push it to my BB from the BES?

I had the same problem - it went into the left side box, then I used the arrows to move it to the right side - which then, of course, replaced the servicebooks I had before (e-mails, basically).

I replaced them, then logged into BIS, went to e-mail, activated all of them by clicking on the x'd out red icon next to each e-mail address, clicked "Send Servicebooks" after I finished, and now, it all works!

The trackball seems to be a bit sluggish compared to before, but I am assuming it's because Y! Messenger is slowing down my phone..... but it's something I can live with whereas not having e-mail OR Y! was killing me.

enikolayev no está en línea Stack level 2
    is there a solution out there for windows live messenger? Same problem.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast