Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44

Originally Posted by berrysoft Yes, release version 1.0 has a lot of fixes and improvements ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

  1. #16
    beeshabo's Avatar
    beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,397

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by berrysoft View Post
    Yes, release version 1.0 has a lot of fixes and improvements

    Best regards,
    SHAPE Services
    I downloaded xPlayer...and I does not wanna play WMV files (Video)....When I try to add it (WMV) to a playlist, I cannot find it on my phone (SC Card)...I see all my AVI videos, but not the WMV.

    Does the xPlayer not support WMV??

  2. #17
    SHAPE's Avatar
    SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    573

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    I downloaded xPlayer...and I does not wanna play WMV files (Video)....When I try to add it (WMV) to a playlist, I cannot find it on my phone (SC Card)...I see all my AVI videos, but not the WMV.

    Does the xPlayer not support WMV??
    beeshabo, xPlayer supports mp3, m4a, avi, mp4, 3gp, wma, amr, mid, wav file formats.

    Enjoy!
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

  3. #18
    tj2311111's Avatar
    tj2311111 Guest

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    It is not supported. Theres a list of supported formats on there site.

    http://www.shapeservices.com/en/prod...er&platform=bb

  4. #19
    beeshabo's Avatar
    beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,397

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAPE View Post
    beeshabo, xPlayer supports mp3, m4a, avi, mp4, 3gp, wma, amr, mid, wav file formats.

    Enjoy!

    Uh....out of all the file formats, I have tons of WMV videos!! oh well....I guess I can try converting them, but thanks for the insight..........its greatly appreciated

  5. #20
    senorluchador's Avatar
    senorluchador no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    firstly, xplayer is a fantastic program. it makes the bb just about as good a mp3/video player as a non-mp3 dedicated phone can be, in my very amateur opinion.

    does anyone know a way to disable the backlight timer while watching videos? I have to constantly adjust the volume or start and stop it to prevent the screen from going blank while i'm watching my videos.

  6. #21
    berrysoft's Avatar
    berrysoft no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    129

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    Quote Originally Posted by senorluchador View Post
    firstly,

    does anyone know a way to disable the backlight timer while watching videos? I have to constantly adjust the volume or start and stop it to prevent the screen from going blank while i'm watching my videos.
    I think, it is our issue and hope we will fix it soon
    X-Berry Soft - BlackBerry software for every day!
    www.x-berrysoft.com

  7. #22
    Romeontic's Avatar
    Romeontic no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    24185AE5
    Posts
    18

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    Anyone has this apps in OTA download????

    ~via BB8100 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    -------
    Has anyone this apps in OTA download????

    ~via BB8100 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by Romeontic; 01-19-2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged.

  8. #23
    joemc27's Avatar
    joemc27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    No More
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeontic View Post
    Anyone has this apps in OTA download????

    ~via BB8100 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    -------
    Has anyone this apps in OTA download????

    ~via BB8100 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If u check this sites downloads you'll find the xPlayer, idk about the others. -BB81xx

  9. #24
    SHAPE's Avatar
    SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    573

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeontic View Post
    Anyone has this apps in OTA download????

    ~via BB8100 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    -------
    Has anyone this apps in OTA download????

    ~via BB8100 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    To download over-the-air, please open wap.shapeservices.com with your mobile browser and scroll until you find xPlayer.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

  10. #25
    harrison17's Avatar
    harrison17 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    I know it says only for the pearl... but I'm looking for a free program that does the same thing for my 8830. I know the track ball doesn't change colors but would it make just my led blink different colors for different events or contacts or would the world explode if I tried to put it on my bb? Thanks

  11. #26
    SHAPE's Avatar
    SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    573

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrison17 View Post
    I know it says only for the pearl... but I'm looking for a free program that does the same thing for my 8830. I know the track ball doesn't change colors but would it make just my led blink different colors for different events or contacts or would the world explode if I tried to put it on my bb? Thanks
    xColorEvent won't make your LED blink, sorry, our application is only to color the trackball for Pearl 8100.
    We will take into consideration your wish.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

  12. #27
    harrison17's Avatar
    harrison17 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    Thanks!

  13. #28
    simeezee's Avatar
    simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    215C1928
    Posts
    296

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    Quote Originally Posted by senorluchador View Post
    firstly, xplayer is a fantastic program. it makes the bb just about as good a mp3/video player as a non-mp3 dedicated phone can be, in my very amateur opinion.

    does anyone know a way to disable the backlight timer while watching videos? I have to constantly adjust the volume or start and stop it to prevent the screen from going blank while i'm watching my videos.
    I experienced the same issue too. multiPlay does not have this problem though. So I have been using multiPlay a lot.

  14. #29
    SHAPE's Avatar
    SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    573

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    simeezee and senorluchador, thank you for drawing our attention to this. Our developers are on the way of solving this issue. It will be fixed with the next update.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

  15. #30
    firegeek's Avatar
    firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    222

    Re: xPlayer, xColorEvent, xTemplate are released!

    I am having problems with my volume. Songs that played at a good level before are now barely audible on xplayer. Any ideas on how to adjust audio level?
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •