Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by berrysoft Use main menu: Settings->Radio->Use Wifi. It works great with WIFI enabled ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

portis no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by berrysoft View Post
    Use main menu: Settings->Radio->Use Wifi.

It works great with WIFI enabled on my BB 8120
    I don't see use wifi on my phone, there is only save and back.uninstal the program aznd now when try to dawnload again it is givingb me cod eror

christianapimp no está en línea Stack level 2
    Donno bout every 1 else but i got 3 or 4 bars and have my buffer set to 500 and direct tcp....works great no môre cúttin in and out.....still havein problems findin url for a couple radio stations for example 99.5 Kiss in san Antonio tx íf any1 rüns across it please send it my way good good station

royeiror no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208C2087
    has anyone been able to add a real media station?

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynEddie View Post
    It works on my 8330 Curve, maybe not great but it does work
    and it is still in beta. SHAPE Services put out good programs
    and are always upgrading/fixing (if needed) there programs.
    So give them time, I'm sure this will be another great program
    from them.
    What are your settings? I still not able to get radio working on my 8330 (4.3)
    tia!

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    The settings that it's on for radio is "Data Connection Type" DEFAULT and "Buffer Size"is set at 100. Most of the stations work. I do get a connection error sometimes,I just click ok and try again and then it works. Hope this helpsM~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    this program has been pretty good so far...i am able to add some radio stations and i set my buffer to 200 just in case and apart from some stations, its been working great. gj on the program!

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835

i tried it

but it was going in and out. Then I couldn't control the volume. I removed it but if anyone has solutions maybe I'll give it another try

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835

how to change that

How do you change that setting. and would you know how to control the volume. seems the track wheel won't do it. It says to use short cut keys. Which ones are they? I am at work I put it on and it blasted, but then cut in and out>

dabagboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3191c943
    will this thing work with Pandora?

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Quote Originally Posted by blondee028 View Post
    How do you change that setting. and would you know how to control the volume. seems the track wheel won't do it. It says to use short cut keys. Which ones are they? I am at work I put it on and it blasted, but then cut in and out>
    I just used the regular volume control buttons, on my bb.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    It stopped working so I deleted it.

kstrouse no está en línea Stack level 2
    Do I have to do something special to sign up for the beta test here? I downloaded the application, sent in some comments, and I never said anything official about participating in the beta. Shape, can you identify beta testers from their PINs? I'm already an IM+ user, so you guys know me. I don't want to miss out on a release-version license if I can get one.

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Dear users,

We have updated the beta version to 1.1.8.

Thank you for your feedbacks, still there is always a space for striving for perfection.

In this build we investigated and fixed some connection issues, among them are:

We have discovered that BIS data connection type has one restriction: the amount of bytes per one connection used – about 1024 Kb. So we’ve implemented a reconnection algorithm, which reconnects immediately after the carrier disconnection when a specific number of bytes achieved from the radio station. Some jumps in the playback might occur still we hope they would be minimal.

Also when BIS connection is used some timeouts might occur when data is being transferred. We will try to eliminate this issue in the next updates.

Regarding the speed of data transferring, it depends on the speed that your carrier provides you with. If you face pauses when playing back any radio station, try to use some other data connection type or select a radio station with a low bitrate. At the moment we are working on improving of data flow loading. With the next update we will provide you with a list of radio stations with a low bitrate.

Still we recommend using Direct TCP/IP in Settings -> Connection for better connection.

Please consider that some of your data plans might be limited by traffic and/or be paid. Internet radio uses a lot of traffic and this might lead to extra charges.

You can update to the latest 1.1.8 version at http://www.shapeservices.com/freedow...layer_beta.zip
    or at wap.shapeservices.com/download/xproducts/beta/xplayer.jad

Looking for more and more of your feedbacks)
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by kstrouse View Post
    Do I have to do something special to sign up for the beta test here? I downloaded the application, sent in some comments, and I never said anything official about participating in the beta. Shape, can you identify beta testers from their PINs? I'm already an IM+ user, so you guys know me. I don't want to miss out on a release-version license if I can get one.
    Hello)

You don't have to do anything special. Just download the app, try how it works for you and comment your experience.

We appreciate.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3
    Has this or any app enabled bluetooth audio while viewing video??

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast