Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Downloaded on BB Bold without any errors, no buffer because locked onto HSDPA. Thanks... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F

Advertisement

Downloaded on BB Bold without any errors, no buffer because locked onto HSDPA. Thanks
    BlackBerry Bold
    OS v4.6.0.112

beeutiful37 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423D702
    I Cannot Figure Out How To Add Radio Stations---i Wish I Could Get V103.3 Out Of Atlanta---the Program Works Great For Me Except For Cutting In And Out Some

beeutiful37 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423D702
    Hmmmm.....needs A Better Way To Play In Background Say, Like When You Are Text Messaging Or Emailing...i Dont Know How I Did It, But I Have My Messaging Open While Its Playing In The Background But There Was No Option To Do That---and Its Cutting In And Out Of The Song

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It works, but it doesn't have very good quality. They need to increase the music quality, and it stops for 3 second after about 10 to reset and start streaming over again, they need to eliminate that.

bigbinxter no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a Verizon 8830 running OS 4.5 beta.
    My connection success seems to be intermittent.

With BIS Transport enabled, I was successfully able to stream "All classical 89.9" on my first attempt. After that I tried some other stations, and tried to go back to the classical station, and every time I received a "connection was broken" error followed by a "playback error."

Then I switched to "Direct TCP" since that seemed to work for several others on the forum. I attempted to reconnect to "All classical 89.9" and this time only received the "playback error." Then I tried the Malaysia Maylay, and it worked. Then I disconnected and tried to reconnect, and got the "playback error" message again.

Now I can't seem to get any of the stations to play on any Radio Connection setting.

Does this automatically collect error logs? If so, I'll send what I have over through the Support & About tab.

Best,
    GL

berrysoft no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbinxter View Post
    I have a Verizon 8830 running OS 4.5 beta.
    My connection success seems to be intermittent.

With BIS Transport enabled, I was successfully able to stream "All classical 89.9" on my first attempt. After that I tried some other stations, and tried to go back to the classical station, and every time I received a "connection was broken" error followed by a "playback error."

Then I switched to "Direct TCP" since that seemed to work for several others on the forum. I attempted to reconnect to "All classical 89.9" and this time only received the "playback error." Then I tried the Malaysia Maylay, and it worked. Then I disconnected and tried to reconnect, and got the "playback error" message again.

Now I can't seem to get any of the stations to play on any Radio Connection setting.

Does this automatically collect error logs? If so, I'll send what I have over through the Support & About tab.

Best,
    GL
    yes, please send logs from main form, select from menu Support & About

thanks a lot for the feedback!
    X-Berry Soft - BlackBerry software for every day!
    www.x-berrysoft.com

lex31 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305A0C4D
    Hey guys, need some help please. I keep getting connection broken error.
    I have the 8330 VZW. Maybe i just need some help with the settings. Feel free to IM me if you can help me. Thank you.
    PIN#31A7CFCB

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ok it is the first internet radio that actually works on my 8100 pearl. It does cut off here and there, but it might be a setting or something.
    Thanks~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsubenvis no está en línea Stack level 2
    VZW Curve 8330. Playback errors and such. Changed from BIS to Direct TCP. Didn't work. Loaded 50 bit rate...error. 10 bit rate worked kind of. Still disconnects mostly. Will play with it more then send logs. Any more ideas?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsubenvis no está en línea Stack level 2
    Added a station and it stayed on for over an hour straight...at the low bitrate. It is a very cool app. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    it kinda lags. but i guess that has more to do with my connection than the actual program itself.

kstrouse no está en línea Stack level 2
    Another great app from Shape Services! I installed it and it ran fine with the default "Use BIS Transport", but then I rebooted (for a different reason) and now I think I need to run it with Direct TCP. But it did work in the default way for a while. Can anyone tell me the URL for the NPR stream?

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I just downloaded. I sent you a log and some feed back as well.

It looks sweet but play is a bit erratic. I liked that there was some trance choices in there. I tried to listen on the default settings and it cut out alot. I changed to the Direct Tcp and when I tried to open up the player it gave me the connection broken error almost immediately.

I've been trying to get FrenchKissFM to play and it's been a good 5 minutes with no connection. Tried Soma FM with an immediate Connection Broken and before I could click 'okay', music started playing. Go figure?

My backlight turned off so when I hit a button to see the screen the music just stopped. I think I got about 3 seconds of music and then it cut out again. Could just be coincidence since the backlight is off and I still only get about the same amount of sound play.

I really hope you get this to work!
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I'm downloading it right now. I will let you know how it goes. As far as radio stations

Denver 93.3 KTCL

LA 106.7 KROQ
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I downloaded it and everything went fine. Under the default settings it took a rather long time to load the stations. I changed the settings to Direct TCP and it loaded really fast, however, its cutting out about every 5-10 seconds. It finally played for about a good 30 seconds and then stopped and I got an "Uncaught exception:Application xplayer(148) is not responding; process terminated"

I will keep trying other stations as well. I tried to add a station of a local radio feed here, but the link pops up a java window in order to play the station on my PC. Any way to add it to my stations here?
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast