Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819 LastLast

Originally Posted by n16ht5 hows that AAC coming? the update is nice BTW Thanks! We're ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

SHAPE no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by n16ht5 View Post
    hows that AAC coming?

the update is nice BTW
    Thanks!
    We're working on it)
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

n16ht5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey is there any way that you can scale down the volume...? Even on the lowest setting the volume is really loud. I am not sure if this is a hardware limitation or what... Could you add more steps that go lower? and the volume button doesn't work when you are not in the program.'

thanks

sithberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247b0914
    Change buffer rate to 200 and tcp and it works perfectly.

hi, just wanted to add that volume buttons were supposed to not to work when you are not in the application for not to change the sound by chance if your BlackBerry is in your pocket or something.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

bobjoe no está en línea Stack level 1

radio

I listen to chicago's Q101 (101.1)

Oh. It would be kind of nice as I hardly ever play music and leave it on the xplayer screen :/. And blackberries lock when you put thme in the case anyway... Shouldn't put your bb in your pocket without a case! Tsk tsk tsk hehehe

soulmedic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    After having tried many of the bet itterations that came out, and now this production version I am pleased with the overall result. Although there are a few minor things that are still a little off.

I originally provided some feedback in post # 99 on this thread.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...5&postcount=99

One of the main things that I found in this production version was that with the default theme enabled (Black) When you check the settings menu, the options text is in black...against a black background, hardly visible. I couldn't see the other menu options except the one highlighted at the top (General) until I changed it to the other theme (Green) and then found the Player and Radio Options listed under General. If you could make those text entries a lighter color to stand out more from the background that would be helpful.

While playing files from the SD card such as MP3s, I can only view the playlist, and not the currently playing information. Also album artwork will not display, has this not been addressed yet? All my albums have properly embedded MP3 tag artwork within the file. The Blackberry default player does show this artwork while playing each song, as well as other third party media players.

Feature request:

While the player is in background mode add a "Now Playing" Menu entry at top of options menu while in other apps or on the homescreen...as a means of quickly returning to the player. Default BB player has this option, as well as Flipside, another 3rd party player....a minute feature that makes navigation extremely simple for those that flip back and forth alot, but leave the player running in the background.

Great player, a little simplistic though, features are

any updates???

We are planning to release an update in about two week.
    Thanks for keeping in touch.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    if im trying to add a radio station, in the address field do i put the address of the stream?
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

poopc4 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been testing the player out for a couple of weeks and all of a suden it says it is out of beta. Is this true really? I miss the radio. All the issues I had were covered here so I bever even thought of chiming in. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rjs87, the direct link for the station should be like
    http://stationaddress:рortnumber/streamnumber.

You can also find the FAQ at http://wap.shapeservices.com/blackberry/faq/xplayer.php
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

Quote Originally Posted by poopc4 View Post
    I have been testing the player out for a couple of weeks and all of a suden it says it is out of beta. Is this true really? I miss the radio. All the issues I had were covered here so I bever even thought of chiming in. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well, poopc4, actually xPlayer is out of beta for several months already))
    Mobiola xPlayer is a free player at the moment, but using Live Radio functionality requires a paid license. You can learn more at http://shapeservices.com/en/products...er&platform=bb
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

Quote Originally Posted by SHAPE View Post
    We are planning to release an update in about two week.
    Thanks for keeping in touch.
    Hot diggity dog!! I'll be waiting like a kid before Christmas

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e
    I just downloaded X player from mobiola... is there anyway to make it the default player for music and such instead of the bb media player i looked in the options on both but no luck