Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

= anyone else notice higher bandwidth with a new OS? all of the sudden after ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

n16ht5 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

=

anyone else notice higher bandwidth with a new OS?

all of the sudden after upgrading to 4.5.0.69
    there are some 128k streams that work... some

i have ATT
    Last edited by n16ht5; 08-08-2008 at 05:02 PM.

slyk2203 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question volume change on bb 8100 with xplayer

hi all,
    just a quick question. how can I change the sound volume when my BB 8100 is locked. with the normal medial player works with the side buttons but not with the xplayer with locked pearl. You have to unlock the pearl to change the volume. That´s very anoing in the underground...;-)
    regards niklas

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by slyk2203 View Post
    hi all,
    just a quick question. how can I change the sound volume when my BB 8100 is locked. with the normal medial player works with the side buttons but not with the xplayer with locked pearl. You have to unlock the pearl to change the volume. That´s very anoing in the underground...;-)
    regards niklas
    Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is not supported.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Anyone notice that with the higher streams it isn't even worth it cause you wait longer than it plays?

morita no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm new to this bb world so I need some assistance, does anybody know how to watch youtube videos on a Blackberry Curve?

Quote Originally Posted by morita View Post
    I'm new to this bb world so I need some assistance, does anybody know how to watch youtube videos on a Blackberry Curve?
    You can convert them with Mobiola Video Studio, transfer the files through a Desktop Manager or via Bluetooth to your BlackBerry and watch them with the Mobiola xPlayer.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    Anyone notice that with the higher streams it isn't even worth it cause you wait longer than it plays?
    Radio pauses during playback are attributed to carrier download speed. To help you we have created a list with low bit rate radio stations that play without pauses on low carrier speeds. Long pauses during playback are caused by the radio station buffering process. If you want to eliminate this issue select the lower buffer size setting in application settings -> Radio -> Buffer size. You may also try changing the data connection type. In application settings go to Radio -> Data connection type. We recommend using Direct TCP. If you choose this option make sure your TCP is configured properly. (Options -> Advanced -> TCP)
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Thumbs up

Niiice
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

SunnyD no está en línea Stack level 2
    i need help. how do you select xplayer to be the default media player on a 8120. i'm trying to use ORB on the regular one but for some reason it only works with wifi. i'm currently running os 4.5.0.52

PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAPE View Post
    Radio pauses during playback are attributed to carrier download speed. To help you we have created a list with low bit rate radio stations that play without pauses on low carrier speeds. Long pauses during playback are caused by the radio station buffering process. If you want to eliminate this issue select the lower buffer size setting in application settings -> Radio -> Buffer size. You may also try changing the data connection type. In application settings go to Radio -> Data connection type. We recommend using Direct TCP. If you choose this option make sure your TCP is configured properly. (Options -> Advanced -> TCP)
    Yes, I have. My TCP configured. Ill try that and let you know how it goes. Its a great piece of software!

PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Also, I lost my license before I could register it, is there any way to get it back?

Sunny, I already answered you message in the private massages, but once again it's not possible to replace the build-in default BlackBerry player with some other one including Mobiola xPlayer.

dallas, I'll send you your license with a personal message. Save your license after that. thanks
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Thank you!

SunnyD no está en línea Stack level 2
    also can it support streaming media i.e. ORB or something like that?

Sunny, the only important thing is to enter the direct link for the station correctly as http://station: port#/stream#
    If the radio has a direct link, it should play
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services