Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by SHAPE Adding AAC and OGG is in our future plans. For now ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

n16ht5 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by SHAPE View Post
    Adding AAC and OGG is in our future plans. For now please use the stations in mp3 with a low bitrate as preloaded stations.

excellent

any plans for an equalizer?

yeah... the preloaded stations are no good if you use anything but the speaker on the phone... (sound quality wise)

Ive found I can reach up to 96kbps on some stations if I have good service

DI.fm has stations in MP3 at this level.

try that for your trance, morgase
    Last edited by n16ht5; 07-26-2008 at 08:09 AM.

Kevin_P no está en línea Stack level 1

Feedback on a 8330

First of all I would like to say that this is an amazing application, cannot wait for the final release. With this new version I can finally play internet radio on my 8330 Curve and it is awesome. I just spent the last hour driving around testing it out and it works amazing. I'm even able to stream 128kbps stations without any skips on a CDMA EVDO network. My settings are the default settings (Direct TCP connection, 100kb buffer).

Very few drops while driving (and might I add, it sounds great plugged in via my aux input). The drops that do happen are most likely caused by my phone switching cell towers. I noticed that any stream will stop when I receive/send a text message. Might be a limitation of CDMA technology? Opera, Browser, Messenger, Live... they all work flawlessly while streaming. It is a huge battery hog, don't expect to charge your berry while streaming. Having it plugged in with my car adapter gives enough juice so your battery doesn't drop or charge.

Occasionally I will get a playback error when trying to connect. If I persist and keep trying the stream will eventually connect and begin to play.

I should also mention that I am running the beta 4.5.0.51 OS, not sure if people will experience the same on 4.3. Once my service provider updates my data usage, I will follow up with how much I used streaming 96kbps/128kbps stations for an hour for those who are curious. I look forward to the next release.

armenvzw no está en línea Stack level 3

Question

is there anyway to set it as the default player on 8330 so that your you tube videos play there from the website??
    VZW STORM 9530

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    armenvzw, setting a 3rd party application as a default is unfortunately not possible. If it becomes possible we are the first in the line)

I'll forward your suggestion about YouTube videos to our developers. They are going to improve xPlayer with more advanced features and this one might be included also.

Thanks for your post)
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

armenvzw no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

armenvzw, setting a 3rd party application as a default is unfortunately not possible. If it becomes possible we are the first in the line)

I'll forward your suggestion about YouTube videos to our developers. They are going to improve xPlayer with more advanced features and this one might be included also.

Thanks for your post)
    Cool thanks, It is still a really nice app for being free.
    Thanks
    VZW STORM 9530

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone know have the address to NY's Hot97 and Power105???

Tobyus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anyone have a URL for any station that plays music along the lines of the Foo Fighters, Tantric, Avenged Sevenfold?

While I can appreciate the stations that are included, I am having trouble finding one that I just love. I'm at work, so I have no way of looking up anything useful because of our lovely web censorship software.

Edit:
    I think I've found something that might satisfy me

Radio wazee (radiowazee.org) 128k bitrate
    http://208.113.210.24:8000
    http://205.188.215.231:8004

Radio wazee (radiowazee.org) 24k bitrate (broken?)
    http://209.9.238.5:9206

The 128k bitrate station took a few minutes to get buffered enough to stop skipping, but sounds great once it gets going. I haven't gotten the 24k to work though.
    Last edited by Tobyus; 07-29-2008 at 10:43 AM.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    I went to use xplayer today and I got this message "the beta round is over you may download the application now or later"and gives the web address. I have the version 1.1.10 and on your web site that is the version it wanted me to dl. It worked yesturday...any ideas why this happened?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

therock99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2568333E
    got the same thing, but im just ignoring it

Tobyus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by therock99 View Post
    got the same thing, but im just ignoring it
    It isn't allowing me to ignore it on mine. I went to wap.shapeservices.com and it appears that to get streaming radio it will cost $19.95. I will give the 7 day trial a try, but unless I find a station I just love, I'm not ready to pay.
    Last edited by Tobyus; 07-30-2008 at 12:25 PM.

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Hello,

You are getting this message because the beta testing is actually over!

We are going to release a full version these days and award all the active testers!

Thanks to all who participated!
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Now I am getting Beta is Over message...

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    You can only ignore one time if you close it you will get the message anytime you try to re-open it...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

AmazingLarry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow, you're charging for this?

Fast forward and rewind don't even work with DIVX files. or MP4, OR 3GP.. wait it just doesn't work on any video.

You're charging for a buggy radio?

MFRADIO IS FREE!

Find MfScorn on getjar.com.

What a joke, i was a faithful beta tester, and this is the thanks i get? having to pay for a license for an unfinished and buggy program?

I think not.

therock99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2568333E
    Hello,

You are getting this message because the beta testing is actually over!

We are going to release a full version these days and award all the active testers!

Thanks to all who participated!

so what is the award? free license?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast