Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by RoGro How's this compare to Nobex? Both xPlayer and Nobex support live ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

SHAPE no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    How's this compare to Nobex?
    Both xPlayer and Nobex support live radio streaming.
    xPlayer also may be used for playing locally saved audio and video files and supports podcasts (now with push notifications).
    Such Nobes functions as lyrics, songs and artists info are not supported by xPlayer.

xPlayer license is lifetime, one-time fee, while Nobex offers monthly subscription for its Radio Companion.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I would love the ability to have buttons instead of menu. Like to click a play/stop/pause/shuffle button instead of going through the menu. Like to be able to scroll down past the list of songs to where the play and shuffle icons are in the screen shot and actually click them. Clicking Menu then scrolling all the way down to Playback, then selecting Shuffle is a bit cumbersome.
    I have forwarded your comment to our developers. We will consider this suggestion.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    I was meaning that an extra option for the esc would be nice. Add a back up a screen option
    Sorry, what do you mean by "back up a screen"?
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAPE View Post
    xPlayer license is lifetime, one-time fee, while Nobex offers monthly subscription for its Radio Companion.
    Nobex is free by country so US users get to listen to all US stations for free, actually all US and Canada. But to listen to foreign stations, a subscription is needed.

But like I mentioned earlier, two totally different apps...neither one could replace the other, but they are a nice combo together
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

OK, perhaps I am missing a step, but my subscriptions list is empty. I have gone to podcasts, gone to a category of interest and scrolled to the name of a podcast to subscribe to. I then clicked menu/podcast/subscribe. Now when I go to my subscriptions it says no subscriptions are found. What am I doing wrong? Or is there a bug?

EDIT: Just got a pop-up saying error during subscription, please try again later or contact our support team
    Twitter? My Apps List

OK, perhaps I am missing a step, but my subscriptions list is empty. I have gone to podcasts, gone to a category of interest and scrolled to the name of a podcast to subscribe to. I then clicked menu/podcast/subscribe. Now when I go to my subscriptions it says no subscriptions are found. What am I doing wrong? Or is there a bug?
    EDIT: Just got a pop-up saying error during subscription, please try again later or contact our support team
    In xPlayer go to "Settings" / "General" and check data connection type. It should be "Use BIS transport". "Use Wi-Fi" should be unchecked.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

In xPlayer go to "Settings" / "General" and check data connection type. It should be "Use BIS transport". "Use Wi-Fi" should be unchecked.
    OK, use wifi was selected, this must be a default setting on install. This should be changed, my berry doesn't even have wifi

But I unchecked the use wifi option, saved the settings and still get an error and cannot subscribe to podcasts
    Twitter? My Apps List

OK, use wifi was selected, this must be a default setting on install. This should be changed, my berry doesn't even have wifi

But I unchecked the use wifi option, saved the settings and still get an error and cannot subscribe to podcasts
    Please in xPlayer select "Help" / "Feedback". Fill feedback form (specifying that you are azstar from Pinstack) and select "Send" from the menu. We willl get xPlayer log and investigate it.
    Also please check if you are able to play podcasts and live radio when BIS is selected as data connection type.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

I have been able to play podcasts and radio with the BIS connection without problem. I will send feedback again via the app
    Twitter? My Apps List

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Seems like forever since I've beta'd a Shape app... downloading now!!

O.K. Downloaded and installed... I'm noticing it's taking a bit to download a podcast... I'm in VA running a Bold on AT&T's 4.6.0.297... could it be that I'm on EDGE and not 3G??
    Last edited by impak875; 10-12-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    Seems like forever since I've beta'd a Shape app... downloading now!!

Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    O.K. Downloaded and installed... I'm noticing it's taking a bit to download a podcast... I'm in VA running a Bold on AT&T's 4.6.0.297... could it be that I'm on EDGE and not 3G??
    Yes, it could be... It could take quite long if connection is not fast.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Im a sucker for all the radio apps however my 8310 is on her last leg, I hope she can handle this..If not oh well I will lay her to rest and pick up a new 8900. ha,ha,
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID

Yes, it could be... It could take quite long if connection is not fast.
    The Radio player connects automatically... loving that... any chance in new stations being available??? I sent a support request... there's a station I listen to here alot, WJMH out of Greensboro, NC, and a couple of other locals here in VA I would like to add... if that would be possible this app would be that much better... so far I'm liking it!

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Downloading now.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    What will this do to those of us with the original xplayer??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast