Hey guys, I have tried to get the radio, but I am guessing this has ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

XM Radio

Advertisement

Hey guys, I have tried to get the radio, but I am guessing this has already been asked, it says it is not supported for my device! Is there any way to get it to work?
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The people at geekstoolbox.com are working on a project called SmartStream. This project is going to be for Windows Mobile, iPhone, and Blackberries. The alpha testing is soon to begin and will initially include Sirius. The second Alpha is supposed to include XM. I believe only AT&T has XM at this time, it costs extra, and has limited channels. They do not appear to be inviting any additional beta testers at this time, but I'm sure that will change in the future. I've used their product SiruisWM5 for about a year on my Mogul and Axim and it's been great. I'm looking forward to their product.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Supported Blackberry® Smartphones

Take XM Radio Mobile with you wherever you go! Now available on many smartphones including BlackBerry®Curve™, BlackBerry® Pearl™, BlackBerry® 8800 Series & BlackBerry® 8700 Series (requires 4.2 handheld software.) All for just $7.99 a month. Getting started is easy, just follow a download method at right. Need help downloading?
    Contact xm-support@quickplay.com.
    Check this:

http://www.xmradio.com/mobile/blackberry.xmc
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    The think is 8330 is not 4.2 it is 4.3. Its a whole different os! Most things that are made for 4.2 won't work on 4.3, sadly