Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The way I have my phone set up is that xColorEvent flashes different colors depending ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Proxima no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: xcolorevent for 8100 trackball

Advertisement

The way I have my phone set up is that xColorEvent flashes different colors depending on who's calling. The top 5 people that call me all have their own color, and then red is for anyone else that calls. So at work when I have my sound off, I can tell who's calling by the color of the light without having to pick up the phone to look at the screen. The light starts flashing before the screen pops on or the ringtone plays.

After they hang up, BlackBerry Alerts turns on the pearl solid and flashes the LED different colors for phone/SMS/Email so when I walk back to my phone I know exactly what events I missed again without having to pick the phone up. If you have multiple events, the colors cycle.

ColorPearl is perfect if you just want to make your pearl a certain color and have it stick that way. I really like using it for notification though.

If you really want to be a show off, Pimp My Pearl allows you to set the pearl to flash disco colors, blink, fade in and out, fade from color to color, or just stay solid.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

yeah...but the only thing with PimpMyPearl is that you can't set the timer on the trackball to shut off at any amount of time you want, its either default (don't know how much time that is), 15min, 30min, 45min, 60min, 90min, 120min and NEVER!! in which case your battery will die really really quick!!......

DanJSC no está en línea Stack level 1

Does any of this work for 8120 I have tried xcolorevent beta version 0.95 blackberry os V4.3.0.67 and it does not work for me. It looks like my answer is already above as a no as I see quoted that it does for 8100 but not for 8130 and 8100 only one with led behind pearl. but just checking as I have seen lots of sites and adverts for software that quotes that this feature will work for pearl curve etc.
    Also when looking at a lot of compatability lists 8120 not often mentioned sometimes only 8100 and 8130. Anyone know why?

Dan......I have a Pearl 8100, and I've read and heard that it is the ONLY pearl with Color LED's behind the trackball.

beeshabo thanks I am dissapointed as this sounds like a good feature and a step backwards if the later models don't have this.

Dan...I'd be a little disappointed too!! They come out with a newer phone that uses a new OS, with better features..yet they leave out something as simple as color LED's

drudge no está en línea Stack level 3

dont any of you colorpearl or xcolorevent care about the drain it puts on a battery?

drudge - you may have a point I don't use the network coverage indicator as I find it annoying and don't know what it does to the battery but still think it would be handy for the pearl to light up a different colour when a call or email is coming in. (My phone is normally set to ring and vibrate with ring tone ascending so sometimes it only rings 2 times before it goes to voicemail and I miss the call if i am not quick enough). So on te first vibrate I am always wondering if I am going to have to grab it quickly. The xcolorevent would have been a novel solution

imran_dhukka no está en línea Stack level 1

hello everyone,
    Hey i tried it works fine but it is not a full version it is damo, can anyone know abt free full version

imran_dhukka no está en línea Stack level 1

hello everyone,

Is there any software that can catch videos i can only cath picture no videos on my black berry 8100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12