When i download something from www.getjar.com it never works like i downloaded morange and when ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Otoclean no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E98CFC

www.getjar.com?

Advertisement

When i download something from www.getjar.com it never works like i downloaded morange and when i try to open it, it says " Error starting en: Module 'en' has verifiation error 2130 at offset 436b" can someone help me thats not the only one that dont works every thing i download from that website doesnt work and some form www.mobile9.com doesnt work. HELP!!! PLEASE!!!
    Email:
    Aol: bfresh@aol.com
    Yahoo: kfreshj@aol.com
    Gmail: otofresh@gmail.com
    PIN: 23E98CFC

Hit me up anytime and use my pin to add me to your blackberry messenger accept all! !otoclean!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: www.getjar.com?

sometimes the games are not meant for a blackberry on those sites and just wont work
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Yeah, getjar is pretty much hit and miss. N8DBB had a thread with a lot of them, some worked, some didn't and some worked on one model and not on others.

Sorry
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Otoclean,
    I have a BB Pearl as well. here are the games that I have found work the best on mine. FiveOrMore,CirclePopper,5udOku,Pipes and Colour Mix. I think most, if not all of these I found on getjar. You may have to tweak your settings to allow the program to run, but they are ad free. Hope this helps!