Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Same thing happened to me. A few days ago I noticed the Handango Inland Icon ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tj2311111 Guest

Re: wtf? new icon

Advertisement

Same thing happened to me. A few days ago I noticed the Handango Inland Icon on my Pearl. Not only that but I got a second browser icon pushed to me and some other icons on my homescreen that are usually not there. I was just about to post a thread about it. Wierd stuff. Im on Tmobile also if that makes a difference.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Yeah, Seems like both TMO and AT&T are sending their mishmash of sales site link icons. I created a special folder just for them because you can't permanently delete them.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    Yeah, Seems like both TMO and AT&T are sending their mishmash of sales site link icons. I created a special folder just for them because you can't permanently delete them.

Rcbjr.
    I wish you could create folders on the Pearl to do that. All I do now is hide them, but they still take up space I believe. That sucks.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    I wish you could create folders on the Pearl to do that. All I do now is hide them, but they still take up space I believe. That sucks.
    What OS are you running. I thought the later OS versions had this feature. I seem to remember creating one on my pearl, while waiting for the Curve to hit the market, may be wrong though.

Richard
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

tj2311111 Guest

Im using the latest from Tmobile. .107...I dont see that feature anywhere unless Im missing it somewhere.

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    What OS are you running. I thought the later OS versions had this feature. I seem to remember creating one on my pearl, while waiting for the Curve to hit the market, may be wrong though.

Richard

Its a 4.2.2. XXX version upgrade for the folder management. The newest OS possesses the folders or the should I say pictures for it, but not the function.
    BB8900 is mine!

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    delete the service books associated with them
    that only kinda works. when you delete the service book associated with handango, it does go away. but, if you ever need to resend your service books, tmo will just push it down again. i think that if you dig down and delete the module (options|advanced|applications|menu|modules), it will prevent the book from being resent. haven't tested this yet, tho...

btw, i'm surprised it took others so long to start posting about this. i'm a pioneer!!
    Last edited by shmengie; 09-17-2007 at 01:22 PM.
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

I just notice these news icons myself.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jvee no está en línea Stack level 1

same problem with the handango icon - service book route worked though - thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12