http://www.wmlive.com/download/bb_download_50off.php Oh, and they updated their client to 2.6 - not sure what's been changed.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

Worldmate Live Gold - half off - $50 for 11/30 ONLY

Advertisement

http://www.wmlive.com/download/bb_download_50off.php

Oh, and they updated their client to 2.6 - not sure what's been changed.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    This is a great application and this price MIGHT help make the "gold' version more acceptable. One day only though? Not enough time to think about it...and you kindo of have to be a frequent traveler to make it worth it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    I'm a frequent traveler and I couldn't justify the $50, let alone $100 it normally costs. But I figured, hey, it was half off - why not post it?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by furtive View Post
    I'm a frequent traveler and I couldn't justify the $50, let alone $100 it normally costs. But I figured, hey, it was half off - why not post it?
    Glad you did. I think this is a company thing - something a company might do for its employees and write it off OR something a very frequent (business) traveler who wants to keep up with all of this and can write it off too.

I think it's a little expensive too - we're spoiled to all the free or inexpensive software that's available for BB's. I suspect I know why they're 50% off on it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I used to use this app. everyday on my curve and waiting for it to come out for the storm. But even at €50 think its a bit much. The free features work for me.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~