The CES (Consumer Electronics Show) is next month in Las Vegas and perhaps in an ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer

Question I am wondering if next month will be the month for Live Messenger on ATT

Advertisement

The CES (Consumer Electronics Show) is next month in Las Vegas and perhaps in an attempt to attract more consumer blackberriers, maybe ATT will open their servers and finally let us thrive with Live Messenger, any further thoughts Stacker ?
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: I am wondering if next month will be the month for Live Messenger on ATT

what's live messenger?

The instant messaging client from Microsoft aka Hotmail Messenger, its just called Live Messenger now but its the same thing.
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

There was a fix to allow Live Messenger to work on an at&t account in the Yahoo Messenger 2.0 thread.

Zo

Yeah, I know I have already installed and working perfectly on my 8800 but the most coveted IM Client is probably Windows Live Messenger
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

id rather have AIM support. and no i dont want to pay for jivetalk.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Pay for JiveTalk and you're all set with all of them... must everything in life be free????

You pay several hundred dollars your device... treat it to some of the best in class 3rd party software ou there... i dig free downloads as well, but want reliable and reputable wares for the stuff that matters to me and that i use daily and often.

A free game or tip calculator here or there is cool -

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD