i remember reading somewhere on the forum of software that you can remotely wipe your ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1

wipe blackberry remotely - no BES

Advertisement

i remember reading somewhere on the forum of software that you can remotely wipe your blackberry if lost or stolen. i do not have BES, only BIS and i'm concerned about confidential data on my blackberry. i believe you can call your blackberry and wipe it remotely. does anyone know what the name of the software is??

thanks in advance.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

sponch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25578c8b
    I'd be interested in that software,too. My wife's bb was stolen last week. Unfortunatly I hadn't crypted the bb with ab password...
    Sponch
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Use the password feature of your phone. There is supposed to be software available but I don't recall what it cost or who made it. I do know that if you use the password lock on the device it will wipe it out completely (of your personal data that is) after a set number of attempts to get into the unit. The default is 10 but you can change it to a lower number. This will wipe info off the phone but not the memory card.

Zo