Since upgrading from my 8310 to the BOLD my "Windows Live Search for Blackberry" will ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

Windows Live Search for Blackberry

Advertisement

Since upgrading from my 8310 to the BOLD my "Windows Live Search for Blackberry" will not open up. I used the program often on my Curve but for some reason cannot open it on the BOLD. It downloads and installs ota without difficulty. I have checked and all permissions are set to "allow". Anyone with similar issue? Any ideas?

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    What OS ver are you running? It was working on mine until I went from .185 to .210. Hopefully LS will address this issue so it will be compatible with the newer OS builds out there.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3
    Interesting, I just recently upgraded to the 210 and cannot remember whether I used wls before I upgraded. Sounds like you hit the nail on the head. Have you had problems with any other programs or features since upgrading? My Memory is much improved.

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    .210 seems to be the most stable build for the Bold at the moment...as far as I can recall, LS is the only app I use that quit working.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk