I know there are several 3rd party apps for this service, but will there ever ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203

will there ever be Visual Voicemail for BB?

Advertisement

I know there are several 3rd party apps for this service, but will there ever be one for the BB devoloped by RIM?
    This is my own opinion but I really think RIM needs to vamp up some of their apps.
    I think it is a awesome phone and really like mine but there are some apps. with other phones that I miss on the BB.
    I don't want to have to signup for this service and if I am correct with these 3rd party apps. they forward your voicemail and as with Sprint they charge you with call forwarding so I wonder if there will ever be one for the BB like the Instinct and with it when you get a voicemail it notifies you without having to dial anything, it is just there........that I miss.
    Is there a place here on the forum to post requests to Rim or does anyone have any information that this may be a future addon?

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    There is you mail and some others. do a search on google for Youmail. You can see the voicemail as well if you choose transcripts.
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    jeanne,

Check out this thread.

PIN/ID
    30D4E203
    Thanks RoGro! i thought there was a place to go for this. There are so many places on here I can't remember where they all are!!

PIN/ID
    30D4E203
    I knew about YouMail but I have Sprint and they charge you for forwarding calls, plus I have heard that YouMail is slow upon delivering.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    The charge for call forwarding sucks for sure (I don't have to worry about that with AT&T), but I have no problem with the notification delivery with YouMail.