I had just recently got GV up and running had. get my "Friends and Family" ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Wierd GV Number +17605370537

Advertisement

I had just recently got GV up and running had. get my "Friends and Family" setup. Well I downloaded the mobile app for the blackberry, and set up my GV number as one of my unlimited numbers. Well when I actually make a call from the phonebook, and push the menu button, it says "Call using Google Voice". I do, but it ends up dialing using a +17605370537 number. What is this number? I thought it uses your GV number thats assigned to you. Is a international number, and what is the +1 for at the beginning of the number for? Also do I have to put +17605370537 number and my GV number to my "Friends and Family" list? One more thing if I do put the +17605370537 number in my "Friends and Family" list, do I have to put the +1 with the number in the box? Very confused here.

Blackberry Pearl 8130
    Verizon

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try reverse searching this weird GV # and see what you find out about it. No, putting the number in your friends list does not require the +1, but you can include it to make you feel better.

I use GV on Android and have no problems. That 760 number could be like a switcher that routes your call on to the number you're calling.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey appreciate the reply, I just want to what this number is, and what is up with the +1. Just thought it was funny, Gv is truly the way for unlimited calling.