Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Cherryberryz yes there is you need to disable quick address input in ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

hatch.duffy no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryberryz View Post
    yes there is you need to disable quick address input in the options menu and it will take you to a screen which allows you to perform all sorts of typing related tasks, copy, paste, etc.
    Every since they added the auto complete I never thought to just go turn it off. I loved opera on my 8830 and was disappointed I could not type a number in the URL on my storm but that little trick has me loving it again. Thanks for the post.

caustic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    for me the only reason for having opera mini is the fact that i can toggle two web sites and the file download capacity. As for issues, I have run into all of the stated issues above. I have been using opera for many years in the pc world, but it was never my favorite choice of browser, its just a tool for accomplishing certain tasks. And about the signing of an app, I think that if the app isnt signed off by the bb developers consortium (nifty tag i just made up) then the device does ask for permission when operating a system level task. (that's just a guess btw....)Or something to that affect... firewall permissions do bypass that from my experience.

;-)
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherryberryz View Post
    yes there is you need to disable quick address input in the options menu and it will take you to a screen which allows you to perform all sorts of typing related tasks, copy, paste, etc.

thanks, that helps

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c
    In ur options u have to make sure u pick the right, uh uh I forgot the word, but anyway it says http or socket, depending on the ë and where ur at, u should b good on bis wen its set to socket, then close opera and start it again, if ur on wi-fi u gotta set that and http together, hopefully all the blabber helps~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001
    i use all all opera browsers but for different things as they all look at web pages differently and for lifting images off.. ie opera mini....operamini 3....operamini 4.2 3 is brill for saving images to your sim..

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Anyone hear anything about 4.3 beta releasing?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    I use both the BB Browser and Opera Mini. Opera jus makes pages look nicer. I use it for several sites I visit on the computer. One site for example would be yahoo answers. Y! Answers looks HORRIBLE on the blackberry browser, where as on Opera, its looks fantastic. Gamefaqs.com is another one, the choice would go to Opera Mini. For sites such as Pinstacks.com I prefer to use the BB Browser over Opera hands down. Or Youtube.com for that matter. Really I love using them both, I can just minimize one page and bring up another.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~in the end that's what's coolest about our berries...true multi tasking...

But really though rim should lift the download limit...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12