Hi everyone, I downloaded Nutsie, and was able to upload my itunes without a problem. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Casserole no está en línea Stack level 2

Who is an expert on nuTsie?

Advertisement

Hi everyone, I downloaded Nutsie, and was able to upload my itunes without a problem.

A couple of questions... how do I make a playlist of specific songs on the nuTsie site. I see other people's play lists to add to my friends list, but I want specific songs in categories and I can't see how to make my own lists.

What is the grab bag? I throw songs in there and I see them on my blackberry and it shows me an option to 'grab them' as they are playing. I'm not sure what that means since they were already grabbed on the main site.

Anyone hear a random loud clicking noise during songs you are playing on your bb?

On the nutsie site in my profile - I deleted the preloaded lists I didn't want (ie) Jazz, country - but they still show as choices on my bb?

WHen you are using nuTsie on your bb, how can you use other applications - like checking your email? it seems you can't do anything else while nuTsie is running.

Thanks for the help.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Casserole, you may need to lower your expectations a bit and ask if anyone here has successfully used the software; no "experts" seem to be coming forward.

Casserole no está en línea Stack level 2
    lol, okay any nuTsie dabblers or novices around?

nuTsie Dave no está en línea Stack level 1
    A few answers:
    - how do I make a playlist of specific songs on the nuTsie site?
    Currently, you can add your iTunes playlists, add featured playlists, add playlist from other users, and add individual songs to one playlist: the Grab Bag (see next question). We're working on the ability to create multiple playlists for songs you've discovered on nuTsie.

- What is the grab bag?
    This is a place to put all the new songs you discover on nuTsie. You can then play your Grab Bag. It shouldn't show the grab button on songs you've already grabbed. A bug we need to fix.

- Anyone hear a random loud clicking noise during songs you are playing on your bb?
    We've tested this on a lot of BBs and haven't hear that. Is it on all songs? Totally random? or does it mostly happen at certain points in a song?

- On the nutsie site in my profile - I deleted the preloaded lists I didn't want (ie) Jazz, country - but they still show as choices on my bb?
    Have you tried to "refresh" the nutsie app on your phone? While in the nutsie app, select the BlackBerry options menu and click "refresh".

- WHen you are using nuTsie on your bb, how can you use other applications - like checking your email?
    We just released an update that allows that. We are working with the Handmark store to push the update to existing users. in the meantime, email me at feedback@nutsie.com and we'll figure out how to get you that update.

That help?

Thanks,
    Dave

tomchill no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi Casserole,

I suggest you contact the nuTsie folks at feedback@nutsie.com. I know there's a new version available from Handmark that allows the app to run in the background now, and I'm sure your other questions can be answered as well.

Tom

tomchill no está en línea Stack level 1
    Doh! Looks like nuTsie Dave beat me to the reply button -- sorry for the dupe <grin>