Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I like SocialScope the best but find the arrogance of their beta test team quite ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

rootwoman123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I like SocialScope the best but find the arrogance of their beta test team quite tedious. For some reason, they think it's acceptable to ignore questions that might allow you to fully test the app to go unanswered. Why ask for feedback if you don't really think you need it?

My recommendations for the best alternatives to SocialScope are Dabr and Slandr. Both are available for free OTA download from GetJarApps.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Quote Originally Posted by rootwoman123 View Post
    I like SocialScope the best but find the arrogance of their beta test team quite tedious. For some reason, they think it's acceptable to ignore questions that might allow you to fully test the app to go unanswered. Why ask for feedback if you don't really think you need it?

My recommendations for the best alternatives to SocialScope are Dabr and Slandr. Both are available for free OTA download from GetJarApps.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I agree the feedback is really bad and the lack of info. The reply is that they are a small operation doing things manually.

ubertwitter is a nice in it's own way.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12