Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Verichat. You just need to set the alerts how you want them. Once ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

Re: Whats the best program for AIM

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Verichat. You just need to set the alerts how you want them. Once you install it the alerts become options under "Profiles".

AL904 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    Kinda off topic but not really, but

With Verichat are you able to send Broadcast IM's?
    I have never tried the Broadcast function, but WebMessenger has the ability to send Broadcast IMs.

IMHO, Webmessenger is the best multi-network instant messenger for the Blackberry. You can connect to Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger, AIM, ICQ, Google, and Skype. A big plus for Webmessenger is the desktop client where you can make changes to your buddies' nicknames, add buddies, etc.

WebMessenger isn't free, but is very competively priced when compared to Verichat and IM+. You can find more about WebMessenger at Handango as well as the webmessenger website.
    AL in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Using Bold with at&t
    Forum for PTT Users

tjoanne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304845CB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~do any of these apps allow you to go away and or check your friends away messages? I know ramble and webmessenger do not!

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Verichat does. www.pdaapps.com

tjoanne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304845CB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks jlesh! Had issues getting verichat to work originally! I even downloaded webmessenger, yak-on, am+ and ramble but verichat is the only one I found that allowed me to see my friends away msgs and set my own! When you go to download it at least in my experience you have to select 'disagree' then push 'agree'!

benjo no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey y'all, new to pinstack. Question about Ramble, does it use SMS or does the app go through the internet?
    Thanks!

Madalliam no está en línea Stack level 2

I downloaded Ramble and enter my info and get "Invalid Connection String-could not open tunnel- failed". There was a section it asked me how to connect to before I got to this error message but I've deleted and redownloaded Ramble to get the connection info back (to see if that was the problem) but it's skipping that connection option now. Any suggestions? I'd really like to use Aim on my BB without the limited trial of IM+

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i got IM+ for free, I was a beta tester, it is great software, I would think about paying for it if I had to.

Madalliam no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by joek71
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i got IM+ for free, I was a beta tester, it is great software, I would think about paying for it if I had to.
    I'm thinking about it- only thing I don't like is all the names together and less of a distinction between who's on what service (AIM, Google Talk, etc). Guess I just was looking for good customization/organization, which is why I wanted to check out Ramble and just DL Google Talk- but I can't even get into Ramble...

figment no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2039eb1b

Quote Originally Posted by Madalliam
    I'm thinking about it- only thing I don't like is all the names together and less of a distinction between who's on what service (AIM, Google Talk, etc). Guess I just was looking for good customization/organization, which is why I wanted to check out Ramble and just DL Google Talk- but I can't even get into Ramble...
    There's an option to sort contacts by service. Or do you mean you want each service's contacts to be hidden from each other?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Jivetalk

zme1990 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com

Can someone please send me a link for a better aim program than ramble? Thanks

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by zme1990
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com

Can someone please send me a link for a better aim program than ramble? Thanks
    Have you tried JiveTalk ( http://www.beejive.com/index.php )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12