I am new to the bb scene and have my pearl and love it but ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

fenboy73 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile What's available on Orange (uk)?

Advertisement

I am new to the bb scene and have my pearl and love it but wanna know what other great software I can download to my pearl. I am on Orange (UK) network and have a blackberry service plan which you have to have from Orange. I really want a messenger service for MSN and/or ICQ ... very new at this so please include where and how to download. Also if anyone know any free games please also include....I have tried downoading some applications but not all work which I put down to Orange network.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: What's available on Orange (uk)?

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hope you enjoy BB on orange- I didn't!

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

^^^I have to agree also!! I left orange in feb to join t-mobile, and it was the best I've done for my pocket this year already. I've slashed my phone bill in half, I can now have my I M's on all day, I can surf the net when I please for any length of time and I can send and receive emails, talk & txt freely without worrying about an expensive bill the following month. And to think, just before disconnecting they asked what can they do for me, I asked "how much for unlimited gprs?" They replied " we don't do unlimited gprs bundles, however, we can offer you 80MB's for Ł40.00" I obviously declined and that was the end of my dealings with orange.

Anyway back to the original post, I use IM+ (instant messenger) you can which works great! (You can setup ICQ, jabber, google, aim, msn & yahoo), it's a lifetime purchase with free upgrades for $49.99. I'm signed into to aim, msn & yahoo all day 24/7. The thing I found out about some I M's, was that it was pretty hard to find one that keeps you signed permantly and re-connects and send messages you missed if you have a call. You can find it here :- www.handango.com

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~or get jivetalk for free!!!!

Bigberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

r1ch007 whats the signal like with tmobile, i and five friends all left because the signal reception was never there when you wanted it.
    Unlimited data is great, but if you can't use it what's the point.
    I'm with orange and have no complaints, however i would be interested to know if the signal quality is any better.
    Fenboy i haven't found any application that won't work because of the network, i haven't tried an 8100, what do you want to do with your phone?
    Oh and enjoy your BB, be warned they are addictive.