Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Dear users, we are in the process of finishing our latest e-mail utility TagIt! ( ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

  1. #1
    MagicDev's Avatar
    MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    193

    Lightbulb What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Advertisement



    Dear users,

    we are in the process of finishing our latest e-mail utility TagIt! (http://www.link-two.com/bb.html) and would like to get feedback on what kind of BB e-mail utility you would like to see next.
    We will be very happy for any kind of input you might have here. So far the most promising idea we have is a utility we would call "Email Scheduler", which would allow you to send automatic scheduled e-mails. What do you think? Do you have any ideas you would like to see running on your BlackBerry?

    Thank you all!

    The Link2 Team
    __________________
    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html
    Link2 - Practical BlackBerry Utilities

  2. #2
    peguero's Avatar
    peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    21958312
    Posts
    979

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    EMAIL SCHEDULER- I am definitely interested in that.

    A feature I might consider useful would be creating folders where we can save specific message, message types. For example a "Pinstack" Folder where I can save my pinstack emails.

    Another would be a email/calendar utility that would allow me to send out a meeting invitation to another BB user with options to accept, decline meetings. If accepted meetings would automatically be saved into their calendar.

    And finally (at least for now) it may seem trivial- but it might be cool if it could work- email ID. Essentially same thing as caller ID where picture would come up on phone if some one called you. You would see a picture, image when someone emailed you.

  3. #3
    rkkeller's Avatar
    rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    379

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    What I really want is HTML viewable email. Just like the PC.

  4. #4
    msbrenda64's Avatar
    msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,391

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    I agree 100% with Pequero good suggestions. I think rkkeller that's a great idea and hope but I'm wondering if that is a possible OS limitation like the SMS on BB not being able to read graphics just text.

  5. #5
    anthonyp20's Avatar
    anthonyp20 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    90

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller
    What I really want is HTML viewable email. Just like the PC.
    +1


    .....................

  6. #6
    MagicDev's Avatar
    MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    193

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller
    What I really want is HTML viewable email. Just like the PC.
    Thank you for your feedback!

    It seems that the small screen resolution of BB (compared to a regular computer screen) is a big limitation - especially when it comes to rendering HTML e-mails...

  7. #7
    Toddboy71's Avatar
    Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Posts
    2,384

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Definitely an email scheduler.

    By the way, pequero, you can sent invitations with OS 4.2, it's pretty cool!
    The Stacks Rock.....

    Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

  8. #8
    peguero's Avatar
    peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    21958312
    Posts
    979

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    Definitely an email scheduler.

    By the way, pequero, you can sent invitations with OS 4.2, it's pretty cool!
    I don't have 4.2 :cry:

  9. #9
    MagicDev's Avatar
    MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    193

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Guys,

    thank you all for your ideas! Any more suggestions?

    Thank you
    The Link2 Team
    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html

  10. #10
    MagicDev's Avatar
    MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    193

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Dear friends,

    we started working on the E-mail Scheduler and will let you know once we have something to show.

    Thank you
    The Link2 Team
    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html

  11. #11
    MagicDev's Avatar
    MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    193

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Dear Friends,

    any more ideas?

    Thank you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html - Practical BlackBerry Software
    The Link2 Team

  12. #12
    desssiboyzzz's Avatar
    desssiboyzzz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    full imap folders ? is it possible on bb ?

  13. #13
    MagicDev's Avatar
    MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    193

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Quote Originally Posted by desssiboyzzz
    full imap folders ? is it possible on bb ?
    Hi there,

    this is definitely possible. But not a simple project at all.

    Any more ideas? Please keep the coming.

    Thank you

    The Link2 Team
    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html - Practical BlackBerry Utilities

  14. #14
    peguero's Avatar
    peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    21958312
    Posts
    979

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Quote Originally Posted by peguero
    EMAIL SCHEDULER- I am definitely interested in that.

    A feature I might consider useful would be creating folders where we can save specific message, message types. For example a "Pinstack" Folder where I can save my pinstack emails.

    Another would be a email/calendar utility that would allow me to send out a meeting invitation to another BB user with options to accept, decline meetings. If accepted meetings would automatically be saved into their calendar.

    And finally (at least for now) it may seem trivial- but it might be cool if it could work- email ID. Essentially same thing as caller ID where picture would come up on phone if some one called you. You would see a picture, image when someone emailed you.
    PLEASE ADD TO MY LIST-

    an app that allows to encrypt and/or hide file folders in 4.2 OS. Essentially if I have a folder where I download files into, I want to be able to hide or encrypt it.


    ALSO I (along with a few others) are all available to be your beta testers- lol

    Thanks
    5RAWMINUTES!

    "Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

  15. #15
    MagicDev's Avatar
    MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    193

    Re: What e-mail utility would you like to see next?

    Quote Originally Posted by peguero
    PLEASE ADD TO MY LIST-

    an app that allows to encrypt and/or hide file folders in 4.2 OS. Essentially if I have a folder where I download files into, I want to be able to hide or encrypt it.


    ALSO I (along with a few others) are all available to be your beta testers- lol

    Thanks
    Thank you so much for your suggestions and your support!

    We really appreciate it and currently we are working on new exciting BlackBerry applications.

    The Link2 Team
    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html - Practical BlackBerry Utilities

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •