Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am interested in hearing about how you all have yours set up. I have ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

What are your BerryBuzz settings?

Advertisement

I am interested in hearing about how you all have yours set up.

I have 6 e-mail accounts coming in to my device and have a different color for each one (basically corresponds with the color I have assigned to the accounts in the device calendar).

Just curious about other people's settings and maybe to get some ideas how to utilize the application better.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    I use SA for all email and text settings but with BerryBuzz I have BB Messenger set with disco and Facebook set with numeric custom color.

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

jimroe no está en línea Stack level 1
    I guess I lead a dull life - all my email accounts are purple. But I use a different color for SMS, MMS, missed calendar and missed call - so I can see at a glance by the LED blinks exactly what kind of an event I missed.

I also disable reminders from 11:30PM to 5:30AM so I can get some sleep.

I use Disco for incoming calls just because it's there and too cool to not use at all ...

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I use smart alerts and berry buzz.
    Calendar and missed calls the same color,
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Roger,
    My recommendation for "a fun time" is to use the disco setting for the "coverage indicator" to flash on "no radio available" - it goes off at the strangest times and the reasons are a question mark! (I probably did something wrong but I can't imagine what. )
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

LOL! I have the disco setting for incoming calls. I'm liking the idea of using the same color for all e-mail accounts, though Makes it a lot more simple that way.

I did goofy stuff like use blue for my sBcglobal acct, green for my main Gmail acct, purple for my Pinstack email, etc. I don't have to tell you I ran out of color simulations pretty fast though.

For my disco setting (for example) it flashes when I unplug my BB from the charger in the morning before it's turned on.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Helmdawg no está en línea Stack level 2

Question

I been using BB Alerts for years, has anyone used both and prefer berry buzz now?

VIOLATOR no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have

my 4 personal e-mail accounts Green,
    my 2 work e-mail accounts Red,
    My M/C Club e-mail as a custom color (Maroon),
    our business e-mail account as custom (Aqua),
    my phone Purple,
    my SMS and BBM Disco and
    my Calender appointments Blue.

David
    F'em and Feed'em Fisheads!

Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Helmdawg View Post
    I been using BB Alerts for years, has anyone used both and prefer berry buzz now?
    This post oughta answer your question, dawg.

Helmdawg no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    This post oughta answer your question, dawg.
    Agreed! BB Alerts was my longest standing app and I decided to divorce it in favor of Berry Buzz Leaps and bounds better!

jimroe no está en línea Stack level 1
    I used Pearl Alerts on my 8100 and 8110 for years - both of which leaked memory - I was never certain if Pearl Alerts was the cause but when I upgraded the OS on the 8110 I decided to change all the 3rd party apps I was using and found Berrybuzz 1. When I got done, the 8110 did not leak with the new OS and set of apps though again I can't blame any one thing for the cause as I changed everything.

I now use Berrybuzz on my 8900 (which also does not leak memory) and love the ability to set different colors and sequence missed events. Aside from being a heap of fun, it's a a very useful way to know what I might have missed seeing.

No Berry Alerts here but I'm using BerryBuzz and BerryPopup and I can't miss a message! Sometimes it's almost too many notices and I have to "trim" back a little.

tierrah no está en línea Stack level 1

Question !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Roger,
    My recommendation for "a fun time" is to use the disco setting for the "coverage indicator" to flash on "no radio available" - it goes off at the strangest times and the reasons are a question mark! (I probably did something wrong but I can't imagine what. )

this is exactly what i want! but how do i do it???? i want the green light to flash different colors at all times! i dont want alerts well i will take them but maily i just want a different color light to flash at all times!!
    blackberry8520

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast